• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Heroine Gang Raped By Japanese Soldiers Uses Super Move

Sakon Shima

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chinese Heroine Gang Raped By Japanese Soldiers Uses Super Move

by Cecilia Miao on Monday, March 18, 2013

chinese-woman-gang-raped-by-japanese-soldiers-in-china-tv-series-02-600x334.jpg

The following viral video has over 5 million views and 30k comments on popular Chinese portal iFeng…

From iFeng:

War Against Japanese TV Series Once Again Has Stupefying Plot, Anti-Japanese Resistance Goddess Uses Super Move/Special Power After Being Gang Raped by Japanese Devils

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ji5kd-olWKk?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

The video is a short clip from a Chinese TV series set during the Chinese resistance against Japanese invaders during World War II. The Chinese heroine is surrounded, subdued, and then gang raped by a number of Japanese soldiers. As she is being raped, she discovers a box of arrows nearby. She takes one, stabs the current rapist and then suddenly, she is taking down one Japanese soldier after another with a bow and arrow, killing all of the soldiers around her.

chinese-woman-gang-raped-by-japanese-soldiers-in-china-tv-series-01-600x335.jpg

Comments from Tudou:

Rheone:

I’ve already stripped off my pants, and that’s what you show me?!

老牛要喝酒:

I counted a total of 18 or 19 people, whereas that box has less than 10 arrows, yet everyone gets shot, so where did the extra arrows come from? Or could that bow be the legendary unlimited arrows bow?!

scorix:

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why… did none of you open fire?

njkkai :

It wasn’t this girl that was raped, but our intelligence raped by the director. I don’t watch any of the War of Resistance Against Japan movies and television shows they have today, because I don’t want to be gang raped by these rubbish directors.

egg天天:

Actually, what really happened was that the anti-Japanese war heroine first raped the Japs and then killed them, to boost our national glory!

静谧樱花庄”

If China could have a hundred women like this, taking back the Diaoyu Islands would just be a matter of time.

鸡大康

Theoretically, after the first time [being raped], it would be very difficult to walk around (unless it’s not her first?)

hundred01:

When it comes to stuff like this, usually the comments are more interesting than the actual video.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after that she becum abit ting tong :biggrin: still got another drama but cant recall the title. 夜/叶?双鹰

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should do a teacher student kind of storyline, like those jap av...:p
come to think of it, we have these in real life, so many local teachers kanna tankup for play acting the above jap av storyline, i wonder if they really watched too many such jap AVs.???

don't you think i am asking a brilliant question, a thought for deep pondering...haha...:o:biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is in the tradition of the magazines that never run out of rounds or the gun barrels that never overheat. It's whether the audience is willing to suspend their disbelief and accept the histrionics / melodrama. This one might well have crossed a few lines in that respect.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Director tries to Bull shit every one, how one lady one arrow at a time killed all
18-19 soldiers, in real scene you can only kill one soldier with one arrow, before
you load the next arrow soldiers with guns will shoot you first!!

Exaggerating beyond the doubt!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Mainland Chinese TV should make a drama series of CCP intelligence chief Pan Hannian, to be more correct - Yan'an representative to Japanese Nanking during the war. this was really one intricate amazing true story that shall be more exciting and watchable than all previous Chinese anti-Japanese espionage dramas and movies ever made... hahaha... sigh.....