• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another baby life taken!! where is God!?!?!?!?!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real Santa have flying reindeer and elves to help :wink: don't forget :wink:

If you want to be that real, then you gotta get some reindeer and elves yourself. Recommend you go Finland to get the reindeer. Elves might be harder to find. I think they get paid well wrestiling for WWE, so you might have to up the ante to secure their services.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to be that real, then you gotta get some reindeer and elves yourself. Recommend you go Finland to get the reindeer. Elves might be harder to find. I think they get paid well wrestiling for WWE, so you might have to up the ante to secure their services.

Cheers!

Hahahha ,it's not my job to find those flying reindeer and elves for the fake Santa :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You might be right, but it is not my job to check on them or impose my beliefs onto them. They have free choice too.

Cheers!

I think it's our job to share the truth about the religion . There's no free choice . Only blinded choice .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no control over what happens after one dies. Neither do I care. Life is important, that's why naturally we do not wish to die.

Cheers!

As I did mention alot of time that you are a smart and logical christains . Which are very rare . If those delusional religious ppl think like you then they won't be con by their church or pastor example CHC .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahha ,it's not my job to find those flying reindeer and elves for the fake Santa :wink:

The real Santa has gone to work for Coca-Cola. However, there're lots of vacancies for other Santas. I've seen Afro ones, Chinese, and even Hindu Clauses. Most make do without the elves.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's our job to share the truth about the religion . There's no free choice . Only blinded choice .

As I see it, there are many "truths" in religion. Whoever finds comfort in their interpretation will accept that religion, it is a personal choice.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I did mention alot of time that you are a smart and logical christains . Which are very rare . If those delusional religious ppl think like you then they won't be con by their church or pastor example CHC .

I think for some, it is also a sense of belonging to a movement that gives them a sense of purpose. As long as people do not impose their own personal beliefs onto others, that's fine by me. We should be glad there is diversity in our species. It will be boring if everyone was the same and we all held similar beliefs. It is more interesting to have variety.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real Santa has gone to work for Coca-Cola. However, there're lots of vacancies for other Santas. I've seen Afro ones, Chinese, and even Hindu Clauses. Most make do without the elves.

Cheers!

I think Thailand also have ah gua Santas :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I see it, there are many "truths" in religion. Whoever finds comfort in their interpretation will accept that religion, it is a personal choice.

Cheers!

If its a personal choice why must use " hell " to scare ppl into believing in them ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think for some, it is also a sense of belonging to a movement that gives them a sense of purpose. As long as people do not impose their own personal beliefs onto others, that's fine by me. We should be glad there is diversity in our species. It will be boring if everyone was the same and we all held similar beliefs. It is more interesting to have variety.

Cheers!

I said it again you are a rare Christians . Most of them do not think like you . Most of them will try to preach their " god " to you even though they know you don't believe . That's why there's many christians go around preaching about their religion using the word " missionary " . I believe you have seen many Christians tell ppl their " god " is the one and believing in their religion will go heaven , trying to install fear in ppl .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its a personal choice why must use " hell " to scare ppl into believing in them ?

I suppose for some, religion is not about spirituality, or relation with God/universe/nature, but a money-making tool or a way to control others. If it works for them, and they find that it works, then it is up to them to use if for their own objectives. It is up to other whether they want to follow or not.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said it again you are a rare Christians . Most of them do not think like you . Most of them will try to preach their " god " to you even though they know you don't believe . That's why there's many christians go around preaching about their religion using the word " missionary " . I believe you have seen many Christians tell ppl their " god " is the one and believing in their religion will go heaven , trying to install fear in ppl .

I have seen quite a number of Christians, my wife is Catholic. I myself would rather remain open-minded about religion although I do not believe in this idea that God creates and our destiny is to be reunited with the "creator." For now, I accept that I will not know everything in my lifetime. Others can believe what they want. The last couple of hundred years have seen changes in our understanding of nature increase exponentially, and I believe we're only at the beginning. Who knows what the next fifty years will bring? Established religions will face a hard time keeping to old, ancient tenets. Many people do belief that we're not the only intelligent beings in the universe. We're on the verge of a new era of thinking, I think.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have seen quite a number of Christians, my wife is Catholic. I myself would rather remain open-minded about religion although I do not believe in this idea that God creates and our destiny is to be reunited with the "creator." For now, I accept that I will not know everything in my lifetime. Others can believe what they want. The last couple of hundred years have seen changes in our understanding of nature increase exponentially, and I believe we're only at the beginning. Who knows what the next fifty years will bring? Established religions will face a hard time keeping to old, ancient tenets. Many people do belief that we're not the only intelligent beings in the universe. We're on the verge of a new era of thinking, I think.

Cheers!

your wife is very lucky with you around being open minded to guide her . You are right that alot of ppl getting smarter each day and who knows maybe one day religion will be extinct like the Dino . As for the Extra-Terrestrial
Guess , nobody will know the answer if they do exists ,since there's so many planets still undiscovered yet .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose for some, religion is not about spirituality, or relation with God/universe/nature, but a money-making tool or a way to control others. If it works for them, and they find that it works, then it is up to them to use if for their own objectives. It is up to other whether they want to follow or not.

Cheers!

I also have some good christians friends , who think that believing in god does not mean they must go church . They believe that church are bullshit control by a group of human . thats why i always respect Those smart Christians . Seriously I don't know if god do exists but the current evidence shows me that they likely don't exists . Unless there's really a strong evidence that show it exists .

Seriously we can't just say its up to them to con others if others wanted to believe in them without us atheist creating awareness for those delusional ppl . the reason why we are fighting against those delusional ppl here is to let ppl open up their mind and start thinking deep rather then following their religion blindly . yes I'm talking about all religions .