• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another baby life taken!! where is God!?!?!?!?!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Old Testament is archaic and outdated. The New Testament for Jesus is more compatible with modern ways. No one cares about originality, there's none.

Cheers!

You mean christain cherry picking and chose which version of bible is more compatable with the modern world ? Rather to follow the real bible ? It's like rewriting the bible to make it less evil and con ppl to believe that their god is great rather then the original truth .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No. How do you know that God watches people? Hasn't God more important/entertaining things to do than watch people?

Cheers!

I thought all christains believe that their god watches them 24/7 ? If not why everyday they praise their god as if their god is listening to them ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He lives in the North Pole. Every year, lots of people write and send him postcards. Look out your window on Christmas Eve, you're lucky you might catch a glimpse of a chariot pulled by some reindeers!

Cheers!

That is a human in a Santa costume :wink: so it's not real either .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean christain cherry picking and chose which version of bible is more compatable with the modern world ? Rather to follow the real bible ? It's like rewriting the bible to make it less evil and con ppl to believe that their god is great rather then the original truth .

Fren, things change, modernise, technology comes about, improve things, beliefs need to move with the times. If the bible was written, what's wrong with re-writing. It's all about being progressive. The "original" truth was written at the birth of civilization, mankind barely made it out of the caves and explanations were based on superstition. You go ahead an belief in those if you wish, it's your choice, the rest of mankind thinks.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought all christains believe that their god watches them 24/7 ? If not why everyday they praise their god as if their god is listening to them ?

Fren, the Christians I know do not believe their Bible is based on historical facts. The "God" being made out in the bible is a man made concept. Human in nature and paternal in stature. In the last two millennium, that thought has changed. Christians now emulate the Spiritual Christ rather than adore the Historical Christ. Too bad many today still look to the past to justify explanations, but that's not any fault of Christianity, it's their followers.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fren, things change, modernise, technology comes about, improve things, beliefs need to move with the times. If the bible was written, what's wrong with re-writing. It's all about being progressive. The "original" truth was written at the birth of civilization, mankind barely made it out of the caves and explanations were based on superstition. You go ahead an belief in those if you wish, it's your choice, the rest of mankind thinks.

Cheers!

It's not about progressive , its about the bible trying to hide its original evil :wink: I hope you get what I mean . some christains even believe that the bible is history book so rewriting history to suit its agenda is better :wink: ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fren, the Christians I know do not believe their Bible is based on historical facts. The "God" being made out in the bible is a man made concept. Human in nature and paternal in stature. In the last two millennium, that thought has changed. Christians now emulate the Spiritual Christ rather than adore the Historical Christ. Too bad many today still look to the past to justify explanations, but that's not any fault of Christianity, it's their followers.

Cheers!

It's really great that you mix with the right christains . However not all christains think like you or your friends . It's sad indeed . Its those christains fault . They themselves misinterpreted and try to brainwashed other menbers into believing them and their sick theory . The church should also not misguide those sheep .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most dangerous aspect of religion is its tendency to glorify the absurd and justify the abhorrent. - Stifyn Emrys

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about progressive , its about the bible trying to hide its original evil :wink: I hope you get what I mean . some christains even believe that the bible is history book so rewriting history to suit its agenda is better :wink: ?

The bible is just a book of stories, how evil can this be? It is up to the reader. As far as I'm concerned, it only contains stories.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really great that you mix with the right christains . However not all christains think like you or your friends . It's sad indeed . Its those christains fault . They themselves misinterpreted and try to brainwashed other menbers into believing them and their sick theory . The church should also not misguide those sheep .

That's people - with a choice to choose, to interpret. It's not for anyone to tell them "how." In this planet, some peoples have the freedom of choice.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm in a superman costume walking around will ppl think I'm real superman ? yes Santa is fake too .

The real Superman can leap over buildings, can fly, has X-ray vision. If ya can't do those things, you're a fake. Santa is easier to emulate, just give toys and go Ho-Ho-Ho. Going through chimneys can be quite hard though, but don't worry, most modern homes do not have chimneys. Good luck!

Cheer!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bible is just a book of stories, how evil can this be? It is up to the reader. As far as I'm concerned, it only contains stories.

Cheers!

Brother , to you it might be a storybook to other hardcore delusional christains they think its real and at the same time they never think how evil their Old Testament is .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's people - with a choice to choose, to interpret. It's not for anyone to tell them "how." In this planet, some peoples have the freedom of choice.

Cheers!

If they are under pressure to choose what they believe in with the punishment of hell and heaven as rewards its no longer free choice .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real Superman can leap over buildings, can fly, has X-ray vision. If ya can't do those things, you're a fake. Santa is easier to emulate, just give toys and go Ho-Ho-Ho. Going through chimneys can be quite hard though, but don't worry, most modern homes do not have chimneys. Good luck!

Cheer!

Real Santa have flying reindeer and elves to help :wink: don't forget :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
mate, you aren't reading it close enough! here's one website that listed all the passages in the bible in the category of rape, slavery, murder, etc... (http://www.evilbible.com).

It does not serve me to go through the Bible (or any text) with a fine tooth comb just to find fault with it. And I do not need the Bible to tell me about the evil deeds of humans, it happens everyday, everywhere, religious folks or not, it is an inherent human trait. That's why there are laws to stem our dark side.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother , to you it might be a storybook to other hardcore delusional christains they think its real and at the same time they never think how evil their Old Testament is .

You might be right, but it is not my job to check on them or impose my beliefs onto them. They have free choice too.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are under pressure to choose what they believe in with the punishment of hell and heaven as rewards its no longer free choice .

I have no control over what happens after one dies. Neither do I care. Life is important, that's why naturally we do not wish to die.

Cheers!