• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to see the place, very nice layout but was told is fully sold. The corner lot has a very big excess, did you managed to get that?

Mine is an inter terrace. Intend to just take a small bite since it is for investment n lower quantum is safer. So even cannot immediately rent or sell, I can still keep it for myself as location is nice.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the price of Plenitude?

I bought $610k RM in Jan this year for type C in this phase 9D/E (http://www.plenitude.com.my/desatebrau/properties.html). Prices should have increased to about $7xxk RM using prices of similarly-sized terraces in nearby projects e.g. Cascadia ($881k RM http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-oak.php) and Molek Haven ($798k RM http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/taman_molek_molek_haven.html).

I think this recent fast price increase for landed along and above the Pasir Gudang Highway is driven by the condo craze/RTS news in zone A*. It is quite hard to find new launch terraces >2000 sqft for $6xxk RM now in those areas as many are selling out. I can't find terraces anymore in several developers' websites where I could find a few months ago. Those with terraces still available have prices jacked up by 10-20%.

* I notice now the condo launches are spreading along Tebrau Highway and moving towards Plentong.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...and what about the corner terraces? I suppose these prices you told me are for intermediate lots?

Thanks!

I bought $610k RM in Jan this year for type C in this phase 9D/E (http://www.plenitude.com.my/desatebrau/properties.html). Prices should have increased to about $7xxk RM using prices of similarly-sized terraces in nearby projects e.g. Cascadia ($881k RM http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-oak.php) and Molek Haven ($798k RM http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/taman_molek_molek_haven.html).

I think this recent fast price increase for landed along and above the Pasir Gudang Highway is driven by the condo craze/RTS news in zone A*. It is quite hard to find new launch terraces >2000 sqft for $6xxk RM now in those areas as many are selling out. I can't find terraces anymore in several developers' websites where I could find a few months ago. Those with terraces still available have prices jacked up by 10-20%.

* I notice now the condo launches are spreading along Tebrau Highway and moving towards Plentong.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...and what about the corner terraces? I suppose these prices you told me are for intermediate lots?

Thanks!

Corners were already sold out when I was there in Jan, so I never asked about the price, probably around $700k+ RM then? Yes, mine is an intermediate.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told bumi not release yet. These are the phase 2 release with 11 units left for type A and 6 unit for type D. Friends told me the price has went up, not sure how true it is but guess this is the moving trend?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told bumi not release yet. These are the phase 2 release with 11 units left for type A and 6 unit for type D. Friends told me the price has went up, not sure how true it is but guess this is the moving trend?

I heard $590k RM for Type A.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, must have an invitation letter. Is this the price when you seen in Jan?

Jan was $535k RM. I went with the intention to buy Type A but got Type C instead since they were quieter. Towards Mar/Apr the last few units were close to $600k RM.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, type C is better. Congratulate on the good catch. I will continue my journey of property hunt...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duplicate my post here on latest info abt Desa Tebrau...

Last few units of Type A was sold around $590k RM and Type D around $800k RM in Jun 2013. There were people queuing overnight for the release - first time I heard in JB. So Type C valuation should be in the region of $740k RM. Not bad looking at my $610k RM purchase just 6 months back. Upon TOP it is more or less confirmed to be in the region of $8xx k RM by mid next year :mrgreen:

Residential: There will be no more new terraces launch in Desa Tebrau as Phase 9D/E is the last. Next year Feb/Mar there will be Phase 9D/E bumi-release terrace units, which will allow me to check the market valuation for my unit. Currently selling are the Phase 9F clusters bumi-release units around $950k RM (cheap!). Next 3 phases (8C, 8D and 8E) will be spread over several years but the types will be semi-Ds and bungalows. Phase 11C plot should have a new condo.

Commercial: The semi-completed concrete building in Phase 11A beside AEON will re-start work in 3 months' time to become a commercial building and Plenitude office will eventually be shifted there. The remaining empty plots (8A, 8B, 9A , 9B and 9C) beside Phase 9D/E will be converted into shophouses in the next few years. Phase 9C seems to be another mall or commercial building from the outline in the masterplan below. IKEA construction might start work next year.

Autocity: In Phase 11B plot, currently BMW showroom beside Toyota showroom is being built (likely done in 2-3 months' time. VW showroom will be beside BMW showroom but work has not started. Autobacs beside AEON is already in operation. About 1-2 km from Desa Tebrau there will be the Commuter station at Mount Austin in future. Whole Desa Tebrau will have an atas feel to it next year :biggrin:

Some photos taken yesterday to share. Buying from strong developer like Plenitude gives me a sense of security that it is unlikely to abandon or delay the project. I like the loft ceiling in the living room. Bad part is more stairs to climb to reach master room.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last few units of Type A was sold around $590k RM and Type D around $800k RM in Jun 2013. There were people queuing overnight for the release - first time I heard in JB. So Type C valuation should be in the region of $740k RM. Not bad looking at my $610k RM purchase just 6 months back. Upon TOP it is more or less confirmed to be in the region of $8xx k RM by mid next year :mrgreen:

Residential: There will be no more new terraces launch in Desa Tebrau as Phase 9D/E is the last. Next year Feb/Mar there will be Phase 9D/E bumi-release terrace units, which will allow me to check the market valuation for my unit. Currently selling are the Phase 9F clusters bumi-release units around $950k RM (cheap!). Next 3 phases (8C, 8D and 8E) will be spread over several years but the types will be semi-Ds and bungalows. Phase 11C plot should have a new condo.

Commercial: The semi-completed concrete building in Phase 11A beside AEON will re-start work in 3 months' time to become a commercial building and Plenitude office will eventually be shifted there. The remaining empty plots (8A, 8B, 9A , 9B and 9C) beside Phase 9D/E will be converted into shophouses in the next few years. Phase 9C seems to be another mall or commercial building from the outline in the masterplan below. IKEA construction might start work next year.

Autocity: In Phase 11B plot, currently BMW showroom beside Toyota showroom is being built (likely done in 2-3 months' time. VW showroom will be beside BMW showroom but work has not started. Autobacs beside AEON is already in operation. About 1-2 km from Desa Tebrau there will be the Commuter station at Mount Austin in future. Whole Desa Tebrau will have an atas feel to it next year :biggrin:

good amenities with ikea coming , hope it really opens in 1-2 year time. tebrau area to me a lot of people staying including locals, so there will be people there all the time. downside is jam. thanks for sharing- this is good news for me as in future i can get all my furniture from IKEA. then don't have to pay exorbitant amount to those renovation contractors.

about the queueing overnight- it has happened before for austin heights. and the developer expects overnight queue for the coming AH2 launch too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
good amenities with ikea coming , hope it really opens in 1-2 year time. tebrau area to me a lot of people staying including locals, so there will be people there all the time. downside is jam. thanks for sharing- this is good news for me as in future i can get all my furniture from IKEA. then don't have to pay exorbitant amount to those renovation contractors.

about the queueing overnight- it has happened before for austin heights. and the developer expects overnight queue for the coming AH2 launch too.

Oh, ok Austin area must be a v hot area too. Both Austin and Desa Tebrau r neighbours.