• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
tats depends how much u pay for the state consent lawyer admin charges.

Overall it was about $18k+ RM for state consent, bank legal fee and 6% title transfer. That's about SGD $7.5k, which is cheap compared to the stamp duties I paid for my Singapore properties.

I like the shops around Plenitude that are quite new and have plenty of parking spaces. It is very much like our Holland Village. If I want air-conditioned malls, I can go to Jusco or Tesco. For local food, can go over to Johor Jaya. Sick can go hospital. Everything can just walk or drive 5 min and quite self-contained :smile:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, besides driving via EDL line, do you know of any other ways of transport to reach here e.g. any causeway links bus direct from Singapore?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi loh. Used to have free shuttle from JB city center to Tebrai city. Now shd also ave other shuttle services.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to see the place, very nice layout but was told is fully sold. The corner lot has a very big excess, did you managed to get that?