• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ikea JB prices will be same as KL prices which is same as SG prices!
Absolutely no advantage buying in JB for Singaporeans to bring back.
Ikea opening is just taking advantage of all the new condos with many mostly completing by next year, eg Princess Cove & Country Garden in Danga Bay plus several smaller local developments.
And there will be some tens of thousands of apartment to furnish!

Tebrau is getting hotter... :biggrin: North-East direction, many ppl, cannot stop.. 天意.:p

U think their chicken wing will sell how much?:p

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tebrau is getting hotter... :biggrin: North-East direction, many ppl, cannot stop.. 天意.:p

U think their chicken wing will sell how much?:p

Ikea SG is selling their famous chickens @ S$1/pc.
Ikea KL I think is selling their chicken wings @ RM12 for 5pcs.
Maybe Ikea JB will be selling at the same price.
So, expect droves of kiasu Singaporeans who would surely go and line up for it to save about RM3 for 5 pcs!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ikea SG is selling their famous chickens @ S$1/pc.
Ikea KL I think is selling their chicken wings @ RM12 for 5pcs.
Maybe Ikea JB will be selling at the same price.
So, expect droves of kiasu Singaporeans who would surely go and line up for it to save about RM3 for 5 pcs!

Win back ppl promo over liao.
Back to $8 for 6 kuei sit. :p
12 for 5..Can hoot..lei

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plot beside IKEA that is undergoing piling now should be IKEA phase 2 shopping centre with food streets and another hypermart. From its current speed of construction, 2018 should be ready.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The building and surrounding should be fully completed and IKEA should be furnishing its interior now.

[video=youtube;fMV7Je90slQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMV7Je90slQ[/video]

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week bdo aeon opened liao, human mountain:human sea;human car also..v cham jam..But insides the heart,:biggrin:..Wahaha...

Ikea also almost ai ho liao..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe IKEA's interior is being touched up now, and it should be opened for business by end Nov to catch the Christmas shopping crowd.

This region is now choked full of new mega malls but the good thing is they have the surrounding population to support them. I believe the ground floor shoplots nearby will gradually give way to service-based and F&B shops.

The larger plot next to IKEA is also undergoing construction, and there should be a complete building by next year. My gut feel is it will be a mall similar to Aeon but it could also have some offices. Hopefully, the banks and offices will locate there, and the roads can be upgraded, if not there will be traffic jams in the evenings and during public holidays.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bdo aeon Jin ho, got class. Better than other aeon. No wonder so many ppl..Hard to find carpark lot early in the morning.:o

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to upgrade the Permas aeon. It's the oldest one in JB I think?

Permas is a rather peaceful place. Not much activity. I rather they shut down. Put in more effort to Woo the crowd at Tebarau n Bandar Dato Onn.

Moreover another hyper mall is opening soon at Skudai.