• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austin Heights/Adda Heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be 1Q 2015..

Thanks :smile: There are quite little information about it. Most articles put the opening around end of this year, but Q1 2015 is a more reasonable time frame. From the photos in the linked article below, some of the rides can be really exciting, although from safety perspective there are a few areas to be improved on.

马来西亚超大型的水上乐园,即将来到柔佛新山 !!
11月 26, 2014

和丽园水上乐园(Austin Height Water Theme Park)座落于 Austin Heights高尔夫球休闲俱乐部与该区商业中心之间的水上乐园!

占地足足有10英亩大的和丽园水上乐园,主要分成三大区,有滑浪海滩区、螺旋滑水道区及儿童游乐区。

人工造浪池有8种不同浪花可让人尽情享受冲浪的快感,安全又刺激的360度快速螺旋滑水道将是园内另一地标,共有四种新颖的水道设施供您选择。

高达6层楼而只需五秒钟就可以让您滑向地面的高速滑水道。

园区内设有美食餐厅、纪念品商店、动感表演馆等等。

这座水上乐园预计将于2014年尾在马来西亚柔佛州正式开幕!

http://www.daliulian.com/cat68/node106896

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in another forum that Adda Heights Greystones can expect to have Internet access within the next 3 months. See below the cut-and-paste from that forum:

那天看到TM的agent在grestone区外摆档招人填form.他们说应该是这3个月内就可以安装了。

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in another forum that Adda Heights Greystones can expect to have Internet access within the next 3 months. See below the cut-and-paste from that forum:

那天看到TM的agent在grestone区外摆档招人填form.他们说应该是这3个月内就可以安装了。

Unifiq in MY is a must. That's how one can get into the world of IPTV!

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Graystone not yet meh?
Thought I saw TM Unifi Umbrella stand outside Purple Fields last week.
Anyway aside from Unifi you can also consider Astro IPTV package.
You get Astro without weather interruptions on top of fibre broadband.
Savings of RM20 per month compared to equivalent Unifi + Astro separately.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
ops.. sorry....

anyway, any advise...

tq

The location is too deep in for me in terms of main road access and amenities. Sub-sale units in nearby Tamans nearer to the main roads offer better deal but you have to come up with more cash since valuation may not match the asking price.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
For interested parties, Adda Heights Greystones 1st AGM has been scheduled to start 10:00 on 10 July.

jlam53

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear owners,

We have buyer looking for a cluster unit @ Adda Heights, budget around RM1mil. If you do have and wish to sell at this price, please contact Alan @ +6019-3838783. Thank you.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aeon BDO.jpeg
Aeon in Bandar Dato Onn will open soon

Attachments

• Aeon BDO.jpeg
    Aeon BDO.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 402

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear owners,

We have buyer looking for a cluster unit @ Adda Heights, budget around RM1mil. If you do have and wish to sell at this price, please contact Alan @ +6019-3838783. Thank you.

Can i view ? Are you a agent or direct owner ?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adda Heights is clearing the land next to Yellow Horizon, Precinct 7 in preparation for launch in Aug next year. From the little details I gathered visiting the sales office, unlike earlier developments, it will be a strata title development with own club house. There will be cluster, semi-D, link bungalow and bungalow of some 200 over units in total. Prices are expected to be RM1m upwards. Public can register their interest on their web site.