• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scientific Evidence says No Noah Global Flood

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Recently an ice core nearly two miles long has been extracted from the Greenland ice sheet. The first 110,000 annual layers of snow in that ice core (GISP2) have been visually counted and corroborated by two to three different and independent methods as well as by correlation with volcanic eruptions and other datable events. Since the ice sheet would have floated away in the event of a global flood, the ice core is strong evidence that there was no global flood any time in the last 110,000 years.”

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noah's Ark will never be found. It had been consumed by woodworms who were brought on board by the kind old man. Their colony grew and soon their offsprings ate the entire ark.

Cheers!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a fairly tale. Possibly a local farmer who built a barge for his livestock. The giraffes, elephants are fantasy.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Big Animals ?

Its a fairly tale. Possibly a local farmer who built a barge for his livestock. The giraffes, elephants are fantasy.

It's NOT a fairy tale. :wink: And how do I know it. The way God writes it is that He seldom on His part DO the writing. That means people on earth like a prophet or a historian had to write these strange events down. One of them is actually the bible. So, I can't say there is no human error but as minute as possible. I personally think that errors are great. And if you ask why, then you have not not really use the bible yet. Experience will tell you that. :wink:

This so-called fairy tale do not have giraffe and elephants. You are quite right here. How do I know ? There are some wild animals in pairs but not many. The ark space would not allow such big animals including their huge amount of food supply. But, the most important reason is ...

God actually uses this to answer my insignificant question ... I think Noah would be really pissed off if he ever know that. LOL :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No Big Animals ?

flood or not, never mind...................

whoever believe in Noah's Ark................don't know what to say..................

if believe in Space Battleship Yamato...................i can still understand...............:biggrin:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

flood or not, never mind...................

whoever believe in Noah's Ark................don't know what to say..................

if believe in Space Battleship Yamato...................i can still understand...............:biggrin:

Hi Doggie,

Nice to hear from you, or rather your crab again! Nonetheless, like to elaborate what you said:

Flood or no flood....oh, no....it's important to know. Jesus told us many times that when the 'day of Noah's arrives' the end time is near. During Noah's day, people did all the evil things and today, we are not too far from the situation. God has promised not to send another flood and this promise is shown to us each time a rainbow appears in the sky. This is God's convenant but take heed, the destruction will be in other forms that are going to be worse than destruction by flood. These include complete social breakdown - precedent rate of divorces, abortions, gay/lebsian marriages being legalized by governments, corruption at high places (in office, in government), corporate and bank failing because of greed of their executives, pollution of rivers and lakes threatening the supply of drinking water by evil industrialists, plus......to many to mention.

And oh yes, those who believe in the great flood and the Noah's ark really don't know what (and also how) to say. To say the least, we are really speechless. The thought of the endtime of this evil age and the Great Destruction that we are going to face will make us completely speechless - and I must say this is just a figure of speech.

Even the physical resources could last us for many, many more years, say 500 years, at the rate of development of what we are seeing - social disorder, corruption at high places, etc, there is a limit place on the fate of the human race. Human race will not going to live longer for another generation (typically 50 - 70 years). So, Jesus is coming....this is real and very real.

Psalm23

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Noah story wasn't original, it was adopted from ancient Mesopotamia flood myth.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Aliens Did It ?

Why not ? Atheists are believers of aliens. And of course, your Yamato as well. :wink:

i_believe_in_aliens_card-p137945628436911015b26lp_400.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

heck, even Jesus was ''created'' from copying Mithra, Horus..................and about 30 other older messiahs and saviours...............

same story all............virgin birth, then later mati and resurrected........same old bullcrap...............

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pwned

heck, even Jesus was ''created'' from copying Mithra, Horus..................and about 30 other older messiahs and saviours...............

same story all............virgin birth, then later mati and resurrected........same old bullcrap...............

You SOOO .... ignorant !! :rolleyes: That's what the devils are for. Pwned again. ROFL :biggrin:

pwned1.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right, it is a fairy tale and scientifically proven. There was no global flood, it is a BIG LIE.

He is lying through the teeth,装神弄鬼 as usual. If he can deprove it using orthodox means, then probably he would be the next nobel prize winner.

And he has finally 'blurted' it out - the bible "errors are great". According to what he said, the bible is not the WORD of God.

Yes, he has finally admitted there is human error. We are not talking about some trivia or typo errors, but SEVERE and CRITICAL factual errors. I did not say anything priorly, the words are from the horse's mouth. His own admission has falsified the BIG claim that each bible writer was supernaturally inspired to write what God wanted him to write. With so many fatal errors, how could the bible be any near the devinely inspired word of God. Obviously and as suggested by him, it is definitely man CREATED. Yes, he blurted all out.

"There are some wild animals in pairs but not many..." If he is telling the truth, then the bible is lying.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus must be a copy cat God. The devils were there to be copied by Jesus? LOL

What are the crimes against humanity made in the name of Mithra or Horus?
What are the crimes against humanity made in the name of JESUS? How many innocent people died in the name of Jesus?
Thinking along this line will help to see rationally who is the devil.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask him what are the harms done by believers of Yamato and aliens? What are the harms done by believers of Jesus since the past 2 milleniums ?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Granted that was the case, the next question is: Where did these ancient Mesopotamians got the flood myth? Did they dream up? Was there really a flood, and the survivals recorded the event?

Psalm23

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar Talking Again

You are right, it is a fairy tale and scientifically proven. There was no global flood, it is a BIG LIE.

Yes, he has finally admitted there is human error. We are not talking about some trivia or typo errors, but SEVERE and CRITICAL factual errors. I did not say anything priorly, the words are from the horse's mouth. His own admission has falsified the BIG claim that each bible writer was supernaturally inspired to write what God wanted him to write. With so many fatal errors, how could the bible be any near the devinely inspired word of God. Obviously and as suggested by him, it is definitely man CREATED. Yes, he blurted all out.

"There are some wild animals in pairs but not many..." If he is telling the truth, then the bible is lying.

Fatal ? I think you are quite stupid. What is so fatal about a few not so accurate words ? :wink: Because, you are NOT the user. I am the user. Only the user CAN justify whether it good or bad. If you ain't got a Ferrari, and you haven't had a chance to drive one, can you make such a statement that it is bad ? LOL :biggrin: A poor man's vision. :rolleyes: Ask the prince instead ! :rolleyes:

How did you know that it didn't happen ? Were you there ? But, you will agree with millions years old dinosaurs bullshit. You are a habitual liar. I'm gettin' disgusted by your lies and hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

A fool is often made known. :rolleyes: And I'm not surprised.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask him what are the harms done by believers of Yamato and aliens? What are the harms done by believers of Jesus since the past 2 milleniums ?

See, nothing AGAIN ! As usual. Why don't you go back to the snakes instead. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Twa Lun Tho, go home and read up before you debate anything here. This is not for the novice. You want novice, go to the kindergarten. :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, it is a fairy tale and scientifically proven. There was no global flood, .........

The records of a gigantic flood can be found in many ancient drawings that are craved in carves, stones and also in some ancient writings. Whether one of these floods had indeen been the one told in the Bible, we cannot know. But the point is: Why are there so many of these flood stories in so many cultures?

it is interesting to note that the Chinese charcter, Boat, composed of two sub-characters: A boat and eight people. Why eight, and not seven, nine, ten, etc. In the Bible we read that besides the animals that God had instructed Noah to take along with me, Noah's family members were also in the ark and there were eight people in Noah's family: Noah, his wife, three sons and three daughters-in-law. Was this just a coincidence? Or was it that the flood was real and later to pass down the story of the flood, the Chinese character, Boat, was written to describe and 'summarise' this important event?

Psalm23

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar Talking Again

Fatal ? I think you are quite stupid. What is so fatal about a few not so accurate words ? :wink: Because, you are NOT the user. I am the user. Only the user CAN justify whether it good or bad. If you ain't got a Ferrari, and you haven't had a chance to drive one, can you make such a statement that it is bad ? LOL :biggrin: A poor man's vision. :rolleyes: Ask the prince instead ! :rolleyes:

How did you know that it didn't happen ? Were you there ? But, you will agree with millions years old dinosaurs bullshit. You are a habitual liar. I'm gettin' disgusted by your lies and hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

A fool is often made known. :rolleyes: And I'm not surprised.

I am talking about factual and topic errors like the earth is the centre of the universe and the sun resolves around the earth..blah...blah.

These are the exact words from your good friend, obviously he did not mean a few no so accurate words?

"There are some wild animals in pairs but not many..."

"errors are great"

And you should rightful take issues with him unless you think he is talking cock.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The records of a gigantic flood can be found in many ancient drawings that are craved in carves, stones and also in some ancient writings. Whether one of these floods had indeen been the one told in the Bible, we cannot know. But the point is: Why are there so many of these flood stories in so many cultures?

it is interesting to note that the Chinese charcter, Boat, composed of two sub-characters: A boat and eight people. Why eight, and not seven, nine, ten, etc. In the Bible we read that besides the animals that God had instructed Noah to take along with me, Noah's family members were also in the ark and there were eight people in Noah's family: Noah, his wife, three sons and three daughters-in-law. Was this just a coincidence? Or was it that the flood was real and later to pass down the story of the flood, the Chinese character, Boat, was written to describe and 'summarise' this important event?

Psalm23

Come on lah...

Every culture experienced catastrophic floods. This does not support the concept of a biblical universal world-wide flood that submerged mount everest. Recently scientific evidence shows that the bible is not telling the true.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
This duplicate post is for people that are too lazy to read the first few posts or those that read but can't understand.

"Recently an ice core nearly two miles long has been extracted from the Greenland ice sheet. The first 110,000 annual layers of snow in that ice core (GISP2) have been visually counted and corroborated by two to three different and independent methods as well as by correlation with volcanic eruptions and other datable events. Since the ice sheet would have floated away in the event of a global flood, the ice core is strong evidence that there was no global flood any time in the last 110,000 years.”