• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS it true that those Thai Amulet is able to attract gals?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my secondary school day, i come across several of my classmates saying that if we would to wear a certain Thai amulet, we are able to attract gals coming towards us.... anyone ever hear of this taboo before? Can share with us in here? thanks

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lahad Datu Sulu invaders wore amulets that were suppose to make the "kebal" or tough as armour. But it did not work for some who were shot.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During my secondary school day, i come across several of my classmates saying that if we would to wear a certain Thai amulet, we are able to attract gals coming towards us.... anyone ever hear of this taboo before? Can share with us in here? thanks
You ought to be a faiLure in Life to think about these Kongtao craps..just go Loose some weight
and attend a coupLe of basic etiQutte & Grooming courses to buiLt up your confidence in Life ! :cool:
Hope you are Listening akia..LOL.:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng thinks u r referring to siam loh kong tau 暹罗降头 ! :biggrin: very evil one!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about nasi kangkang? After taking a hot shower, squat naked over a steaming pot of cooked rice. Let your sweat and juices trickle down onto the rice, and let the girl eat the rice.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about nasi kangkang? After taking a hot shower, squat naked over a steaming pot of cooked rice. Let your sweat and juices trickle down onto the rice, and let the girl eat the rice.

Nasi kang kang is the method used by women on their men.

Men have another ritual to keep their women faithful. Supposed to spike their drink with water that was used to wash their feet. :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting thread..

How about those Thai love oils? I know that Malay bomohs also are famous for their love oils..

But most Malay bomohs seek the help of the Ibans, Dayak natives to obtain these rare flowers inside the deep jungles to make their love oils..

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal

only one way to find out. try it :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nasi kang kang is the method used by women on their men.

Men have another ritual to keep their women faithful. Supposed to spike their drink with water that was used to wash their feet. :o

How about those that mix their menstrual blood into the food and feed it to the men? :eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
iirc think its a shape of a penis?

You need? :biggrin:

359zvq0.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its the other way round. The girl squat over it, let the sweat trickle down to the rice, and let the man makan.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting thread..

How about those Thai love oils? I know that Malay bomohs also are famous for their love oils..

But most Malay bomohs seek the help of the Ibans, Dayak natives to obtain these rare flowers inside the deep jungles to make their love oils..

Thais also acquire their knowledge from the more powerful dark arts Cambodian masters.
This is a thread for bro spotter.....he can talk to you on this topic for 3 days 3 nights.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about those that mix their menstrual blood into the food and feed it to the men? :eek:

Isn't that what maids do to make their employers treat them nice?

Another love spell I've heard involve taking your lover's pubic hair and doing a ceremony in the graveyard at night. Must engage a bomoh to help. then she will be yours for life.

The best story I've heard was from my army days which the caster (must be a practitioner) points a match at his target and chants a verse. The match will catch fire and the minah will be horny for him to upzz. There was once this guy tried the trick on a minah but he didn't know she was 'protected'. The spell was reversed and the guy ended up with a cock steam that lasted for a week. :eek:

Can listen to many of these kinds of stories if you hang out with mat friends. Magic is still very much of their modern day life.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can listen to many of these kinds of stories if you hang out with mat friends. Magic is still very much of their modern day life.

Dont be surprised even Chinese and Non-Malays also consult Bomoh or spiritual healers for help. Ranges fm girl friends or even for revenge issues.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais also acquire their knowledge from the more powerful dark arts Cambodian masters.
This is a thread for bro spotter.....he can talk to you on this topic for 3 days 3 nights.

Ok waiting for Spotty to come in here later.. Interesting thread..

Back then I knew of this Mat chap.. Went to Kelantan and obtained a love oil from this Malay bomoh.. Came back to S'pore and dabbed it on the hand of this gal who rejected him before.. He did that on a Thursday nite.. Purposely asked the gal out that particular night as the bomoh told him, Thursday nite was the best time to use the oil.. Think the Malays regarded Thursday nights as one of their auspicious nights..

1 week later the gal kept on calling him.. He managed to bang the gal few times before leaving her for good.. Gal was under his spell and went into depression after he left her.. Her family then summoned the help of a Johore bomoh to cast the spell away..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read before that the dark arts in south east asia have 2 origins - the indo china (kunming, cambodia, thailand etc) practice mountain magic; and the Indon region get their power from the sea.

I will try to find the website that I read all this. Written by a malaysian chinese guy who is researching all these...