• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

i m up to my neck. pls vote SACK or KEEP hippo maid

• keep hippo maid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send hippo maid a one way ticket back

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after breaking the LCD tv, hippo maid continued her path of destruction. after cleaning the fans, fixing it back and on it, the whole damn fam flew apart! was she trying to murder someone in the family....namely me :( ??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was one of those days....the whole house was empty except for hippo maid.

it was a sweltering day. decided to return home to have a quick shower and change of sweaty BO-ed clothes. after parking my car in the patio, gently clicked open the door and usher my way to my bedroom bathroom.

on opening my bedroom door, lo and behold!!

i almost fainted with a heart attack!! :(

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was really stressed when i caught my hippo maid in my bedroom in tight leotard dancing to the loud blast of my amplifier system

where is my rhino rifle?? all i had was my kid's pop gun .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i eat a bowl; she eats a pot!

weather is getting horribly hot now.

porridge would be prefer for dinner. as pinay hardly eat porridge or muay in teochew, my hippo maid was lost. i said lost but still hungry on her hippo appetite.

how can't i love my dear wifey deeply! she was so mindful about hippo diet, she cooked a bigger pot of porridge.

i ate a bowl of the hearty light porridge, wifey and the kids too enjoy a wholesome slurp. when we had our fill, the balance of the entire pot of porridge was slurped down with relish by hippo maid. to enhance the flavour, she added half a kilo of sugar to it.

my god!! how delightfully mindful and anticipative of the wifey to have cooked a bigger pot......and pretty soon, i might be bankrupted!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i eat a bowl; she eats a pot!

good god!!

hippo maid just burst her pants when she bent down!! she's definitely getting fatter.....and i should be getting poorer. woe is to me!! :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo maid crushed my specs with her super butts!!

my horny peeping hippo maid destroyed my big 42" tv. bo bian! went to buy one at discount fair. very cheap! less than 1k.

the other day, she sat on my specs and crushed it. hippo maid was indeed blessed with a thick leathered hippo butts. how i wished the shards could have pricked her preferrably at her g-spots! but unfortunately none of that happened.

yesterday just went to make a new specs. HD, progressive, hi index, scratch proof and all the whatever proofs CRIZAL brand lens and titanium TAGHUER frame.

price: 1.2K!!

hell! a small specs is more expensive than my new slim tv with 3 yrs warranty some more.

why liddat one huh??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: hippo maid crushed my specs with her super butts!!

i just caught hippo maid fingering my pc. what should i do?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: woo, ah....ern.....oh god! help!

does a hippo shed?

my hippo maid does. she is shedding all over!! i got clumps of hairs choking the sink. hairs on my food....hairs on the sofa....everywhere!! her hairs!!!

arh!! i m going crazy!! :(

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

weather is getting horribly hot now.

porridge would be prefer for dinner. as pinay hardly eat porridge or muay in teochew, my hippo maid was lost. i said lost but still hungry on her hippo appetite.

how can't i love my dear wifey deeply! she was so mindful about hippo diet, she cooked a bigger pot of porridge.

i ate a bowl of the hearty light porridge, wifey and the kids too enjoy a wholesome slurp. when we had our fill, the balance of the entire pot of porridge was slurped down with relish by hippo maid. to enhance the flavour, she added half a kilo of sugar to it.

my god!! how delightfully mindful and anticipative of the wifey to have cooked a bigger pot......and pretty soon, i might be bankrupted!

lianbeng also noticed that pinoy/pinay like everything very sweet! ever saw a pino-guy put sweetened thickened condensed milk in between 2 slices of bread like jam and then sprinkled lots of white sugar on top of milk! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng also noticed that pinoy/pinay like everything very sweet! ever saw a pino-guy put sweetened thickened condensed milk in between 2 slices of bread like jam and then sprinkled lots of white sugar on top of milk! :biggrin:

u r damn right!

hippo maid could be the reincarnation of hippo ant. she adds lots of sugar to kopi, tea and hopefully NOT me.

even when eating porridge, she would add tons of sugar. wifey has not bought so much sugar in her life until now.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good god!!

hippo maid just burst her pants when she bent down!! she's definitely getting fatter.....and i should be getting poorer. woe is to me!! :(

lianbeng asked u: what's the colour of her panties? :rolleyes: or no wear?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

let's take stocks what hippo maid broke:

1. tv - banged and killed tv
2. my expensive specs - sat on it n crushed with her hippo butts to smitterens
3. standing fan - removed to clean and fixed back which the propeller flew apart not long after on it. (trying to murder me??)

today, she exploded the washing machine! suddenly there was a loud explosion. then there was smoke from the washing machine....

die liao!!

going broke again :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

wifey taught hippo maid to make delicious carrot cakes.

hell! hippo maid made it even more "delicious" with her personal body parts inside. have u ever tried eating "hairy" carrot cakes b4? yep! she shedded some of her fxxking long hairs into the carrot cakes !! :

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many maybe wondering....since i got such horrendous hippo maid, why didn't i just butt kick her back to wherever she was from? well, here's why....

today, hippo maid was in tears. she was yelling over her handphone. god know what!!

curiously, wifey asked her. she was mad at the ruckus hippo maid was making. she tearily explained to wifey. her divorced useless husband went back to her pinoy house and chased out all her 6 kids to the streets. luckily her kids knew what to do. they put up with their friends and relatives.

one of the relatives phoned her and told her about the incident that her bum husband brought a bitch back to her home and chased out all her kids. she wept profusely after relating the story to wifey.

that is why i have to tolerate her nonsense cos terminatiing her services would result her in huge debts. that in turn would be bad for all her 6 kids.

and now, she was so solemn and worried. how the hell is she gonna concentrate working for us?

now we are in a dilemma :*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime way back, i recall a quote from our immortal old man: if opp were to run sgp, our women shall be maids in foreign lands....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i m really getting very sick of my hippo maid.

she fails in every aspect as a domestic helper.

i need u guys to vote and tell me to keep or sack her.

i would wanna sack her. ASAP! :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls take the poll seriously as i would print the result and show it to wifey and tell her that the MAJORITY HAS VOTED. hopefully hippo maid shall be booted and butted all the way back in a 1way ticket.