• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mah Bow Tan is supposed to be BURNT instead

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? He is the real one Ong Kah Chua should burn!

He is in charge of HDB which is taking back Ong Kah Chua's HDB flat from him.

Driving him out of his home, to be homeless.

How is responsible for HDB? Malboro Tan! Who else?

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
......no chance. i think hes heavily surrounded whenever he made an appearance

want to light up marlboro not easy. hahahahahahahhaha.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy also another kwai lan kia..

images

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy also another kwai lan kia..

images

This mu**erF@@ker is a great great Balls-licker of the Old Man in the Tg Pager GRC,this MF do nothing also got elected under the GRC umbrella.Sometimes seen him and his gang of lackeys in the old Tiong Bahru hawker centre smiling here and there because collecting so high salaries doing CHO BO LAN !!!

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can lah.

No security measures can really work this is what I learn professionally.

Even G W Bush got thrown shoes what can you say?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mah Bow Tan is CULPRIT to be BURNT instead

HDB loan default.

Take peasants' homes back and let FT stay.

Who is in charge of HDB?

Malboro Tan!

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The matter of Senior Citizen Ong Kah Chua burning MP Ah Seng had been laundered by 154th of PAP thoroughly within the last 2 days.

It now shifted the tune regarding the sanity of the senior citizen Ong, and Ang Pow and try to hide real grievances suffered by the senior citizen Ong Kah Chua.

Mr. Ong suffered from FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

PAP's HDB was taking away his home (repossession). That was the real issue.

Where is his CPF? PAP ate his CPF and does not give to him as promised on his age reaching 55.

PAP 154th laundered the news to claim that it has anything to do with $200 CNY Ang Pow.

The man went prepared with fuel to burn Ah Seng, that is clearly showing that he went there NOT PREPARING TO COLLECT ANY ANG POW AT ALL.

I suggest the 154th try to find better ways to lie.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The matter of Senior Citizen Ong Kah Chua burning MP Ah Seng had been laundered by 154th of PAP thoroughly within the last 2 days.

It now shifted the tune regarding the sanity of the senior citizen Ong, and Ang Pow and try to hide real grievances suffered by the senior citizen Ong Kah Chua.

Mr. Ong suffered from FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

PAP's HDB was taking away his home (repossession). That was the real issue.

Where is his CPF? PAP ate his CPF and does not give to him as promised on his age reaching 55.

PAP 154th laundered the news to claim that it has anything to do with $200 CNY Ang Pow.

The man went prepared with fuel to burn Ah Seng, that is clearly showing that he went there NOT PREPARING TO COLLECT ANY ANG POW AT ALL.

I suggest the 154th try to find better ways to lie.

what senior citizen Mr Ong. ITS SIR ONG

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to also make him DATO, you can have my support!:p

I recognized his most significant contribution in INSPIRATION to Singaporean people. This is very crucial.

He contribution is not just in punishing the PAP alone. He had significantly inspired the people of Singapore about what to do.

Just like the hero who spray painted the HANG DURAI message on NKF's walls. These guys did good indeed.