• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desperate shoplifter attacks guards at Centrepoint Cold Storage!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup!

You one of those fucking assholes who voted and voted for them again and again
Keep your head down and your asshole up high smeared with axlegrease for their pleasure

Make sure everyone in your stupid brain dead family hold that same position for that please
for a fucking regime that never failed you.

In between head down, you can stick your head in your toilet bowl and flush it

i think u must be abused by your father or your mum's lover. i pity you.
may god forgive you and your sin.
in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. i forgive you and may you live in peace. Amen.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In orchard road ... so more than likely he's a foreigner. Starving sinkies will go to seng siong in the heartlands. Plus, look at what he tried to steal ...

Evian water and canned food? Starving sinkies got more choices...

Phua Chee Bye!:oIo: They kinda of censoring the race and nationality of offenders lately.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think u must be abused by your father or your mum's lover. i pity you.
may god forgive you and your sin.
in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. i forgive you and may you live in peace. Amen.

Fuck your father, your son and holy spirit
Keep your head in your toilet bowl

My dog is lining up behind those maggots in white to have a go at your arse sticking up high high

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think anyone in SG dare to hire pinoys as security../QUOTE]

From my knowledge, they cannot be hired for security assignments. Only opened to Malaysians and numbers are restricted too. That's the reason for the shortages in this neglected industry.

I see. Thank you for the sharing of this info, my friend.
But I feel the shortage might not be entirely because of the restrictions of nationalties.. Let's face it.. the pay is not great. If you want good ppl to work for such positions, at least make the pay respectable, and then build up the image.

IMHO, the only difference between personal bodyguards and normal security personnel, is the pay bracket. If you offer more, then you could probably hire very highly-skilled and well trained ppl. If you pay well enough, and provide the training, and also have a good image, who wouldn't be a srcurity guard?

Imagine wearing a suit, sunglasses, and have a ear-piece for communications. MIB look.. who wouldn't? And pay not as crappy as what those in the industry gets now... just wait and see the numbers of young applicants.

But, local and even MNC cheapos want Cheap Labour.. so scrouge on pay, and still want MMA experts? Forget it! Dream on!!

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and in the other thread we read about people drinking $22k cocktails.....
Let the gap widen more.....a push towards revolution or even civil war....

Interesting.

But I feel civil war is not a very likely event in SG.
The number of Rich and so called Elites, are few, as compared to the middle-class and the poorer SG ppl.

I doubt there is a lot of ppl supporting those. But.. I could be wrong. If those rich hire mercenaries to fight for them.. and bring them in amongst our midst.. so as to look like FTs and then become new citizens.. and then reveal their true identities when time comes.. then.. it will be too late to react.

But, that is my imagination... for.. could the present govt really go to such an extreme to stay on in power?

And, yes.. income gap is really widening in SG.. from the number of expensive cars driven by locals.. to how some locals show off their wealth.. it doesn't seem that this gap is ever going to narrow. That is a very big concern.. and I hope the pappies are concerned as well.. for it they are not.. then it will haunt them in the very near future.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich Poor gap keep widening is recipe for disaster.....and yet pappies dun care or too blind to see.

They dont give a flying fuck care.

They know sinkies so easy to lie to. And sinkies so want to believe in them, as can be seen in this very thread of people hoping thats the case

Maggots in white enjoying the good times knowing even more good times ahead for them.
As sinkies with heads on ground and arse pointing high high will vote for those maggots as before time and time again
to be screwed, to be bled and to be fucked
again and yet again

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he stole food?

If he did, it must be sad story after all.

I think this guy was jobless tried to steal some food items
for own consumption, unfortunately was caught! try to fight his
way out but was over powered!! too bad jobs gone to Foreign trash
locals have to steal food to eat!!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just 3 weeks back there was that case of a man who walked into Cold Storage GWC to grind his coffee for FREE. Now, we have this case.

Kudos to Cold Storage for having alert and efficient security personnel.

Hope that in this recent case of attempted shoplifting the shoplfter makes full restitution for all damages and also serves a spell behind bars.