• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh Super Talent! Woman biker survives unharmed after truck ploughs thru her

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India: Biker escapes after being dragged under truck – video

Video shows the moment on Friday a woman in India and her bike get dragged beneath the front of a truck by its wheel. Miraculously, the woman escaped unharmed and can be seen running after the truck as it appears to continue driving following the accident in Nagpur, Maharashtra

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kZdNKVuJtIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Source: Reuters

Length: 27 sec

Sunday 3 March 2013

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not say "serves her right"...
But she's an idiot for turning into a junction from the extreme end of the lane...
Truck driver's blind spot and probably could not even see her...

Hope that teaches her a lesson...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After this lucky escape, she will have many Bollywood directors offering her the lead actress role in their new Bollywood action films..

jw5

Loyal
天下武功出少林,

Yeah, Wudang developed their skills from Shaolin too, after Zhang Sanfeng defected and formed Wudang.
But he thought Shaolin skills were too fast, so he developed a slower version called Taichi-quan.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it's muay thai plus Brazillian jujitsu

Think chiu may be rite...tot i heard her shout "Chiu retarded gay dog!" when she get up...:biggrin::p

Yeah, Wudang developed their skills from Shaolin too, after Zhang Sanfeng defected and formed Wudang.
But he thought Shaolin skills were too fast, so he developed a slower version called Taichi-quan.

Ah...taichi...moi learn b4...but gib up due 2 de amt of time n effort 1 mus put in to attain mastery...if cnot master only learn for health lidat might as well go jogging...moi learn 趙堡太極拳...:biggrin::biggrin:[h=1][/h]