• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you earn more than SGD 4k, you are top 30% of Singaporean earners in Singapore

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is the above true?

Accordingly to today straits times, 70% of SG earn less than SGD 4k...

Today papers big big front papers..
Can anyone confirm??

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is the above true?

Can anyone confirm??

Who is the idiot minister that say we are very rich?

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they are telling you earn $4k rich no need any help everything can go up since we are rich. Wash hand

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is correct and when you look at IRAS and MOM figures, you know there is a problem. There are claims that median is 3.4K right? So the remaining 20% squeeze in the last 600 dollars while the first 50% take care of 3400dollars. Also, in the slave driver wages, there is no mention of foreigner workers who take the level of FAKE s-PASS AND FAKE q PASS WAGES, to push Singaporeans to the sub 2.5 and sub 1.5k level. USS employs Singaporeans at 1.4K/mth for service related jobs. So you think how?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Median income in Singapore is meaningless because the top 1% earns much more than combined earnings of the remaining 99%.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do pple survive living on less than that a month?! Last night I eat zi char already $54. tmd.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot probably earn less than 1.7k. tats why they introduce workfare crap. Why mentioned 4k when pappies got the exact figures from cpf board and probably the threshold much lesser.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
maths 101:

if me had a string of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
my median number is 4.

if me had another string of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 1K, 10K, 100K
my median number is still 4.

median is just the middle number of the entire set.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maths 101:

if me had a string of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
my median number is 4.

if me had another string of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 1K, 10K, 100K
my median number is still 4.

median is just the middle number of the entire set.

I forgot to mention housewives and unemployed in the median. This was done intentionally. Statistics that conveniently fail to highlight these problems are frequent. It is very easy to understand 3rd rate Leegime. The S-pass and Q pass and indicators of what they want salaries in Singapore for singaporeans to stay below. In fact, Q pass is the de facto salary ceiling that Matt yoyo MP should be talking about. Now, with fake s-pass and q pass salaries paid for (meaning the fuckers receive below 1K and 2K respectively) you depress Singaporean's real income. All unscrupulous employers will hire these foreign trash who can then use the new salary incomes to declare for higher pay in the future. The sick employers worry little about levies as they can pass the cost to the foreign trash and make less monies on the middlemen fee which is not a lot and still win. Where in the world you see people making money hiring employees themselves? So the fucked ones are Singaporeans and 3rd rate 3 world Leegime demand millions in salaries and bonuses, excluding insider info for manipulated SOE activites on stock markets. This is the real face of Singapore. As for honest employers who try to hire locals at 2.5 and 3K, they have to fight a 1 over K cost differential per worker and the lack of an additonal few thousand dollars of pocket money paid by the middlement which can be used as price war funding.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4k can do what in sg?
One night ktv finish....

4K CAN last me two months at least
i eat the minimum
i spend the minimum
for you narong, even $20 K a month is MONEY NO ENOUGH...
the way you kiokway ....no amount of money is sufficient for you..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i eat the minimum
i spend the minimum
If what you say is the truth....
Then ask yourself what kind of life you are leading to have to live at the minimum standard.
Your pappy masters living at maximum standard....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is the above true?

Can anyone confirm??

I know there is huge income inequality in SG but seriously I don't think this figure is true. Shuld be below 50% earning < 4K.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i eat the minimum
i spend the minimum

You are way behind.

The m&ds can make $4k last for 4 mths and not only that according to YOUR Pappy Master can even own a HDB pigeon hole with enough for installment.

So you need to go fuck yourself hard for only being able to last 2 mths on 4k! LOL

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i eat the minimum
i spend the minimum

dogs like u will eat your own shit and leftovers.