• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fellow bro, learn from him how to treat a lady

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=51105

this is how sg males should treat the sinkie ladies. fucking idiot thinking they are some princess or what shit.

He pointed at a STOMPer, and was seen smirking at her after he rushed to swoop in on an empty seat aboard a train. This act of nastiness riled her so much that the STOMPer wrote in to recount her experience with this ugly commuter.

Lina emailed STOMP on Jan 11, fuming:

"I wanted to sit at the seat beside the priority one, but as I was about to do so, this guy wearing an orange shirt just rushed in for the seat, thinking I was aiming for it.

"This is not all.

"He even pointed at me and talked to his friend about how funny it was to snatch a seat frm me.

"Not only this, he kept on pointing and laughing at me, and was so proud that he got the seat.

"For goodness sake. It is a priority seat anyway!"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the general sinkie princess mentality in our younger generation girls are getting bad to worse.

can fellow bro pls teach your sons to treat local girls like dirt to wake their fucking idea up? if not there are going to be more of such incident

http://www.agathahasproblems.blogspot.com/ <---local beng dump ktv lian for a vietcong

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the guy is a foreigner, it shows they have no respect for sinkies and will try all means to grab our territory.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
o9e0cg.jpg

"Hi u low life creatures, i am a sinkie bitch with buckteeth"