• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia for the day

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek:..
Now THis Chow Ah Kwa King got to ask For HeLp..:eek:

Dumbfuck Fishypie, Screwball and I are eternal enemies, but we both agree with 1 thing, that you are a dumbfuck moron. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And most of the oldies also agree with me, you dun believe? hehehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The number of your threads in Trivia speaks for itself, you still cannot see it ahh? LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Forum points revamp?

Bro, honestly your contribution in the main is more relevant for stomp. The freedom of speech part is being stretched quite ridiculously. I am sure by now you should have sensed the vibes and note the frequency of your threads landing in the trivia folder. You are seriously the odd one out. I don't think anyone comes even close to you in the last decade.

See what Fishypie did? Infracted me, whahahahaha.....

Childish fuck, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See what Fishypie did? Infracted me, whahahahaha.....

Childish fuck, LOL
When I managed to kick that dumbfuck fishypie scrotum, he will infract me, whahahahaha.

Now he's waiting for Drifter to come and dumbfuck kia will stand behind Drifter and bark again, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup..i have given you what you deserVed.So ?..

Whahaha, why dun you try replying to Screwball? no balls? whahaha

You are so stupid that you dun even know you are stupid :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whahaha, why dun you try replying to Screwball? no balls? whahaha

You are so stupid that you dun even know you are stupid :biggrin::biggrin:
Why shouLd I ?..as they say Sai Heh in Cantonese; Can't You see what's Kopi retort beLow.......................:biggrin: