• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sin city, pattaya

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe got a good lobang to share for those coming to sin city. in case, if miss home, can go to the one and only canto,hokkien and chinese songs kopitiam. any songs also have. :smile:

serve beers and cocktails (next week). :p

pm me. hehehehe. kns i am the barista, waiter, cashier, cook and dj lah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe got a good lobang to share for those coming to sin city. in case, if miss home, can go to the one and only canto,hokkien and chinese songs kopitiam. any songs also have. :smile:

serve beers and cocktails (next week). :p

pm me. hehehehe. kns i am the barista, waiter, cashier, cook and dj lah.

Put up some pictures brother. Don't be shy :biggrin:

I'm planning to bring one of my girls up there in the next 2 months :p

Romulus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last visit to Pattaya was 20 years ago. Still remember the elephant shows (real ones) and the tiger shows (human ones).

Just a short comment. I could never understand why they were called "tiger shows" until this year. It's because the Thai's pronunciation of "girl" is "gir" (the "l" "ล") sound is not voiced so "tiger" is actually their attempt at saying "Thai girl" :smile: