• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alfian Saat: Chinese are hypocritical, sad and amusing.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how these fucking gay mat yo-yo think:

A settler community arrives, shamelessly and unapologetically displaces the native population and turns them into a minority, and now entertains anxieties that they will now become a minority. That's why I find this whole anti-immigration discourse hypocritical, sad and amusing.

'You know that I'm aware of and sympathetic to what's happening to the Malays in SG'. Hey! Could've fooled me, with all your 'Malays are not autochthonous/indigenous' denialism. Terra nullius/incognita, anyone?

I'm not sure how receiving education and working in Singapore count as 'evidence' that the Malays are not discriminated against. That's like saying the Chinese in Malaysia aren't discriminated against because they're educated and get to work there. You can do better than this I think.

I'm not sure why you're straying away from the main point I made in the original post. Which is: after establishing a settler colony and displacing the natives, the Chinese are concerned that they themselves might be displaced as the ostensibly 'new natives'. I'm just pointing out the historical irony.

http://www.facebook.com/alfiansaat/posts/10151246526642371

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The malay-chinese feud is unresolved yet more foreigners are dumped into the mix. The toilet bowl is getting choked.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The malay-chinese feud is unresolved yet more foreigners are dumped into the mix. The toilet bowl is getting choked.

The feud will be forgotten when the past generation is not around anymore. It really leads nowhere so im quite happy about it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, the chinese and the indians were brought in by the british because the malays cannot or will not work for them. now PAP doing the same thing because the sinkies will not or cannot do the work for them.

Stabilo

yes, the chinese and the indians were brought in by the british because the malays cannot or will not work for them. now PAP doing the same thing because the sinkies will not or cannot do the work for them.

So, you mean it is a comeuppance? The daft people should have awaken since 2000, but they didn't do it bravely and do themselves a favor. Possibly, it is a bit late now.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This egotist mat has a serious chip on his shoulder. Now he is taking refuge in his motherland, i hope the religious police catches him giving BJ while getting jizzed.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He's absolutely right. The Chinese displaced the Malays many years ago. Now the Pinoys are about to displace YOU!!!

What goes round comes round. Serves all of you right!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays meekly allowed the British to import foreigners and would have lost their lands eventually if WW2 did not break out. SGreans should take heed of this lesson and not follow their example.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didn't the Malays sold Singapore to the British ? in 1965, Malaysia kicked Singapore out of the Federation. the Malays don't want Singapore themselves, don't blame the Chinese for displacing them as the majority population.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why argue with gay? It is like arguing with women. Pointless unless it will lead to make-up sex.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's absolutely right. The Chinese displaced the Malays many years ago. Now the Pinoys are about to displace YOU!!!

What goes round comes round. Serves all of you right!

And who did the Malays displace? And 'what' displaced the Malays a few hundred years ago? This allfaint freak of a human nature should be charged for sedition, for stupidity and spreading seditious sentiments. :*:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't the Malays sold Singapore to the British ? in 1965, Malaysia kicked Singapore out of the Federation. the Malays don't want Singapore themselves, don't blame the Chinese for displacing them as the majority population.

In 1963, Singapore's first year of self governance, the Chinese were already the majority race in Singapore. Till today, even Penang is a majority Chinese state of Malaysia. And the Malaya Federation did not kick Singapore out of the Federation. Please educate yourself on the subject before you attempt to share your thoughts with others.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 1963, Singapore's first year of self governance, the Chinese were already the majority race in Singapore. Till today, even Penang is a majority Chinese state of Malaysia. And the Malaya Federation did not kick Singapore out of the Federation. Please educate yourself on the subject before you attempt to share your thoughts with others.

Malaysia leaders could have tried harder to keep Singapore in the Federation back then. they didn't. this was not much different from kicking us out.

if Singapore wasn't sold or leased to the British. Chinese wouldn't come to Singapore en masse. Malays should blame themselves for the Chinese mass immigration to SG in the first place that led to Chinese displacing Malays as the majority population.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia leaders could have tried harder to keep Singapore in the Federation back then. they didn't. this was not much different from kicking us out.

if Singapore wasn't sold or leased to the British. Chinese wouldn't come to Singapore en masse. Malays should blame themselves for the Chinese mass immigration to SG in the first place that led to Chinese displacing Malays as the majority population.

Malays are themselves a foreign race to Singapore and Malaysia. With respect to Singapore voting themselves out of Malaya, I repeat that you should go and do some required reading.