• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO's on you Ignore List ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sofar I have 5 confirmed Chee bai Kia's on my List; making sure they dont disturb my peace & wanting to get any of my attention..:cool:
Don't you have any in mind yet ?..:eek::biggrin:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use to have 1 but then he kana pacha lobang and everybody know who he is in real life and he no more write in this forum anymore.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are a few in this forum that i don't like but i never have to use the ignore button. Magic words are AUTO SKIP. :biggrin:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum has plenty of quality contributors. It is funny to leave this place just because of the forum owner.

:biggrin:

zoHE8DF.jpg