• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering Dr. Wong Ming Yang

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dNs9NLW-UqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video montage with a very moving song.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 11 year old back then, LHL second wife will remember better.

I wonder the first wife family holding any high post in private sector?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm Ho Ching is a million times more capable then Dr Wong. Mdm Ho Ching will be remembered as the Oracle of Asia for her astute investment acumen while Dr Wong will be just a foot note in the history of Singapore.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had Dr.Wong not died, she too would bear the brunt of attacks by the WP IB every day. Thats how demented these people are

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm Ho Ching is a million times more capable then Dr Wong. Mdm Ho Ching will be remembered as the Oracle of Asia for her astute investment acumen while Dr Wong will be just a foot note in the history of Singapore.

I gave my BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS MONEY to her for a long term INVESTMENT..astute, is like saying that termites is part of the ecosystem.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave my BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS MONEY to her for a long term INVESTMENT..astute, is like saying that termites is part of the ecosystem.

Termites are close relatives of your maggots family!:oIo:
Blood, sweat and tears money?? How much do you charge the Banglas for gang-banging your arsehole!:oIo:

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're right. It takes a genius to lose so much money :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her parents bought a 5 room flat in Toa Payoh and residing there at time of death.

Here is bit of trivia. Both the late wife and Francis Seow's girlfriend were in the same school and grade in KL for their Pre-U. What a small world.

As you know Mei was banished by the Govt.

Not likely. They are Malaysians. Pinky may not even be in touch with
them or the other way round, given the real cause of death.
Transparency? Integrity?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her parents bought a 5 room flat in Toa Payoh and residing there at time of death.

Here is bit of trivia. Both the late wife and Francis Seow's girlfriend were in the same school and grade in KL for their Pre-U. What a small world.

As you know Mei was banished by the Govt.

Wonder if her brother is still alive?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL had nothing to say about all this? i thought she always put herself across as the "voice of reason and sensibility" in her sunday columns?