• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Inderjit Singh a Snake in disguise?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though, he admitted he was in parliament that day and that also did justice to me when i did say Inderjit was in parliament on Friday. I did not see through the voting and left early!

Nevertheless, Inderjit showed resources of himself to opt out whatever way from voting. That make many PAP MPs who spoke 'somewhat' against the White Paper looked moronic against their conscience..viz,' two MPs Liliy neo and Denise Phua, which I always have high esteem of them...Other MPs and ministers, I reserved my comment..Not worth my breath....

With this fiasco of the White Paper and the rules governed PAP MPs or for that matter opposition MPs....it is a foregone conclusion of the White Paper. And why was it necessary even to debate and vote on it...Is it not an anti-climax of wasting tax-payers money??

- http://leesjuanpatworld.blogspot.sg/2013/02/inderjit-singh-and-his-dilemma.html

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That baboo singh just wayang only, after the objection in ParLeement,
Gay Loong would put a long black face, Baboo singh would approach Gay Loong
and apologise and say it's only wayang for the peoples' sake!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to this question....

captain-obvious-there-is-one-in-every-anime.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That baboo singh just wayang only, after the objection in ParLeement,
Gay Loong would put a long black face, Baboo singh would approach Gay Loong
and apologise and say it's only wayang for the peoples' sake!

True that the bayi wayang only but he need not had to apologise to Gay Loong because he was chosen by PAP to play that role. His convenience absence during voting was another wayang trick. All that is confirmed as after parliament he said let the govt has a chance to work out the white paper. It's all orchestrated by the party and not the work of the bayi alone. PAP never does things this way.