• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC gal killed by roommate

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman murdered in Geylang last night. Guess which profession?

Besides 4D, she also sells 32C

Most of those 4D women sold their body also. As long as the price is right. I got a bbbj from one who sold DVD a few years ago. She was peddling her DVD at my client's building when I caught sight of her. Made small talk and the rest is history. :biggrin:

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most of those 4D women sold their body also. As long as the price is right. I got a bbbj from one who sold DVD a few years ago. She was peddling her DVD at my client's building when I caught sight of her. Made small talk and the rest is history. :biggrin:

In order to get the BBBJ, how many DVD u need to purchase?

Vinnie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Family of murdered woman in disbelief when told of death

March 1, 2013 - 12:20am

By: Foo Jie Ying

27175875%20-%2028_02_2013%20-%20jiwake-001.jpg

TNP PHOTO: CHOO CHWEE HUA

After Chinese national Zhao Jinhua, 26, was found dead in a private apartment in Geylang on Feb 12, the police in China informed her family of her alleged murder.

But her cousin, Mr Chen Xing Lin, said: “Initially, all of us thought it could have been a prank call. It was so sudden, and we didn’t know she was in Singapore.”

It was only through a search on the Internet that he confirmed the piece of shocking news.

Ms Zhao's roommate, fellow Chinese national Jiang Yumei, 28, has been charged with her murder.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Mar 1 (Friday).

Vinnie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

芽笼命案:死者与嫌凶 “干爹”是芽笼大哥

15/02/2013on 联合晚报
by 温伟中 , 黄志发

<article class="storybody" id="storybody" style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei', 微软雅黑, STHeiti, 华文黑体, SimSun, arial, helvetica, 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif, verdana; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; border: 0px; outline: 0px; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">
WB_14_02_2013_CJ_1_20532059_20531577_taysb_x2wkc.jpg

被告蒋玉梅昨早被载到法庭提控。(图/档案照)

芽笼涉杀女室友命案,死者与嫌凶两人疑争宠的“干爹”,据知是芽笼大哥大,也是多个挂花场红人,身家丰厚出手阔绰,为歌星挂花整万元也不眨眼!
《联合晚报》昨日报道,疑死者赵金花(25岁)因抢走被告蒋玉梅(28岁)的干爹,才惹上杀身之祸。
赵金花是星期二(12日)晚上7时40分,被发现横尸在芽笼9巷的金阁公寓,来自河南的蒋玉梅,昨早面对谋杀提控,一旦罪成将被判死刑。
一名神秘人今早拨《联合晚报》热线爆料,指认识这名干爹,他声称常看到对方在多个挂花场流连。
-喝酒和赏金 一晚达8000元
-挂花场易惹是非 常见歌星争宠
完整报道,请翻阅15.02.2013的《联合晚报》。

</article>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Love"???... :rolleyes: more like they were fighting over his CPF and pigeon hole. :cool:

i think this old man richer than u. maybe his cock bigger, last longer and even fuck better than you.
according to the 154th media newspaper this old man always give 5 to 6k to those China singers going back soon during last performance in HFJ. every time go there also spend 4 to 6k on the bill. when he step in the HFJ all the singer will rush to him to talk to him. i suspect this old man is none other than our Golden Dragon. these 2 China women are singers in HFJ

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, lets see, the police were informed on 7.40pm. and the victim was pronounced dead at 8.39pm. so, it means that police too around 1 hr to reach??:eek:

Morning need to change shift, why hurry? :wink:

please allow me to clarify, only the ambulance can pronounced dead. Police got to attend the case first and wait for relief, that means the next shift will come out to take over duty at scene of crime. so i think the one who was late maybe the ambulance or they are trying to resuscitate her but to no avail so pronounced dead at 8.39pm.
Laksa not wrong too, now NPC system 8 to 8 12hrs. so its around the knock off time.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

what happen if you bonk that chicken the day before she got murder?do you have a weird feeling?