• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

阿公 give angbao

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention all NSmen.
阿公 give angbao $80 (vouchers) and 1 year free safra member.
Check out www.ns45safra.sg
today last day, mai tu liao!

my friend didnt log in anything leh.they auto send him the vochor to his letter box.
what last day?

knn.somemore he bring the vochor to ntuc fairprice...the counter mei mei dont know how to react.she went north south east west central to ask the senior can accept this alien vochor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who cares about the membership? only take the voucher to go makan lah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The food isn't even that impressive.

Carl's Jr? Fish & Co? Seoul Garden? Food Republic? Ya Kun? Subway?

The only half-decent ones I see are Hoshigaoka and Copthorne, but you know with vouchers, there's plenty of fine print.

And you can't select the vouchers you want.

No thanks.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
knn.somemore he bring the vochor to ntuc fairprice...the counter mei mei dont know how to react.she went north south east west central to ask the senior can accept this alien vochor

NTUC foodfare lah... NTUC fairprice and NTUC finest not in the list if me recalled correctly.
you friend is NSF or NSman?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC foodfare lah... NTUC fairprice and NTUC finest not in the list if me recalled correctly.
you friend is NSF or NSman?
he nsman.fairprice can use.
after some checking here and there, finally can use.but sibei malu.must check ic then can use.machiam pri sch student buy cigratte.nb.all the queue behind shaking head

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
$80 vouchers to boost the turnover of pap cronies companies? limpeh rather starve.

take the voucher from their left hand, pass the voucher to their right hand, in the process me can acquire some 30kg of rice. buey pai lah.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
zhihau ge, the ultimate beneficiaries of these ns vouchers scheme are the companies, not us. i wont want to benefit the pap supporting bastards.

after getting that 30kg of rice and distribute to the needy, 借花献佛 lah

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take the voucher from their left hand, pass the voucher to their right hand, in the process me can acquire some 30kg of rice. buey pai lah.

then u are just supporting pap pork barrel policies.

if pap really want to reward nsmen, just credit the $100 to my bank account can liao. how i spend the money is my own business.