• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS GOSSIP - Palmer & Laura

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sources close to them have said that Palmer is divorcing his wife to be with Laura...anyone got insider info? How to check divorce petition huh?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is true, good for him at least he fought hard for what he really wanted and prepared to sacrifice whatever.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sources close to them have said that Palmer is divorcing his wife to be with Laura...anyone got insider info? How to check divorce petition huh?

Well, if it's true then Palmer is only following close to the advice dished out by the famous song " Tell Laura I love her" as the lyrics of thr song said " Tommy...errr I mean Micheal and Laura were lovers, he wanted to give her everthing and most of all a wedding ring! LolololololololoL

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Girl hears only unconfirmed gossips hor...please dont take as truth...need to verified an actual divorce petition is filed or not ok...

S

Seamaster

Ah Girl hears only unconfirmed gossips hor...please dont take as truth...need to verified an actual divorce petition is filed or not ok...

That is to say, Laura must have divorced her husband too !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If its true, I hormat-senjatah him. Knn even invite him to my home in Thailand for Cordon Bleu fuck he is PAP I can drink with a guy like that.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its true, I hormat-senjatah him. Knn even invite him to my home in Thailand for Cordon Bleu fuck he is PAP I can drink with a guy like that.

got corden bleu, i like..invite me lah...but i prefer mojito leh...:biggrin: If got champagne better...cos champagne less calories...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
got corden bleu, i like..invite me lah...but i prefer mojito leh...:biggrin: If got champagne better...cos champagne less calories...

Haa no problem Krug Grande Cuvee is ok for you? It's our favourite, wife and I. Always keep a few at home so no problem. Call me when you're in Bangkok.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haa no problem Krug Grande Cuvee is ok for you? It's our favourite, wife and I. Always keep a few at home so no problem. Call me when you're in Bangkok.

Krug Grande Cuvee....wowowwowow...more than 350sgd a bottle!! no lah...mai liao the good champagne lah...don perignon will do okie...:biggrin: