• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Pop Benedick XVI resigning at end of Feb. Guess who will be next Pop?

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pope Benedick XVI, supreme pontiff of the Roman Catholics, bishop of Rome, has announced he will step down at the end of February 2013.

A conclave will be convened to select his successor.

It is a coincidence that Lee Hsien Y. has stepped down as chairman of F & N. Perhaps he will apply to be the next Pope? After all Old Fart and his brother, Pinky, are already members of the Unholy Trinity.

If Lee Hsien Y. is the next pope, what will his official name be?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking news: Pop Benedick XVI resigning at end of Feb. Guess who will be next P

Pope Pinky I.

[video=youtube;ASVeN-58HKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVeN-58HKk[/video]

Last edited:

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking news: Pop Benedick XVI resigning at end of Feb. Guess who will be next P

The next Pope will be a Black Pope. We are all witnesses of the beginning of the end of the world.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Pope Benedick XVI, supreme pontiff of the Roman Catholics, bishop of Rome, has announced he will step down at the end of February 2013.

Thought it was a joke when I read this cos never know Pope allowed to resign, now watching CNN what a surprise. Anyway it doesn't concern me at all but I am full of respect for his leadership and willingness to relinquish this very important post to a younger and stronger Pope. This is sooooo not like that old Lee bastard who die die still don't want to let go.

Salute Papa

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thought it was a joke when I read this cos never know Pope allowed to resign, now watching CNN what a surprise. Anyway it doesn't concern me at all but I am full of respect for his leadership and willingness to relinquish this very important post to a younger and stronger Pope. This is sooooo not like that old Lee bastard who die die still don't want to let go.

Salute Papa

It is my understanding that a Pope cannot resign, they die on the job.
Is it real?

I saw it
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-incapacity-to-fulfill-duties/article8435079/

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Is it real?

Really need to check on this. Just called a few Catholic friends they also blur cannot answer.

S

Seamaster

Really need to check on this. Just called a few Catholic friends they also blur cannot answer.

Papal resignation is envisaged as a possibility in canon 332 §2 of the Code of Canon Law and canon 44 §2 of the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches. The only conditions for the validity of the resignation are that it be made freely and be manifested properly.[1]

Canon law does not specify any particular individual or body or people to whom the Pope must manifest his resignation, leaving perhaps open the possibility of doing so to the Church or the world in general. But some commentators hold that the college of cardinals or at least its Dean must be informed, since the cardinals must be absolutely certain that the Pope has renounced the dignity before they can validly proceed to elect a successor.[2][3]

The term "abdication" is not used in the official documents of the Church for resignation by a Pope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_resignation

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

seems possible for them to resign:

Quote: "The best known example of the resignation of a Pope is that of Pope Celestine V in 1294. After only five months of pontificate, he issued a solemn decree declaring it permissible for a Pope to resign, and then did so himself. He lived two more years as a hermit and was later canonized. The Papal decree that he issued ended any doubt among canonists about the possibility of a valid Papal resignation."

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for enlightening me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it real?

I saw it
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-incapacity-to-fulfill-duties/article8435079/

There are hidden dark forces than manipulate papal politics in the Vatican. The pope and cardinals you see on tv are just puppets.

If an unwanted pope refuses to resign, there are ways to get rid of him. Refer to Pope John Paul I.

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Papal resignation is envisaged as a possibility in canon 332 §2 of the Code of Canon Law and canon 44 §2 of the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches. The only conditions for the validity of the resignation are that it be made freely and be manifested properly.[1]

Canon law does not specify any particular individual or body or people to whom the Pope must manifest his resignation, leaving perhaps open the possibility of doing so to the Church or the world in general. But some commentators hold that the college of cardinals or at least its Dean must be informed, since the cardinals must be absolutely certain that the Pope has renounced the dignity before they can validly proceed to elect a successor.[2][3]

The term "abdication" is not used in the official documents of the Church for resignation by a Pope.

You are well read brethren so are the enemies. The Illuminati and Masons had failed to eradicate Papa these years as Papa's Armada had countered each infiltration swiftly to the cardinal level. To prevent successful implementation of the enemy's plans and to prolong the sacredness of the Holy See, our Holy Papa is graciously relinquishing His post while He still have come influence in the next appointment but what happens after the next oh Heaven have mercy.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal

Canon 332 §2 of the Code of Canon Law

Click the following link to read the actual text: http://www.intratext.com/IXT/ENG0017/_P15.HTM

Note to the uninitiated: Canon law (in Latin: lex ecclesia) is church law. It provides guidelines for the smooth administration and governing of the clergy, laity (non-clergy) and what is expected of them. It is drawn up by bishops and approved by the Pope. As they are drawn up by men and divine inspiration cannot be claimed for them, they can be changed to suit the eras in which they live. It is different from Divine Law, which is to be found in the Christian bible. As both Roman Catholics and Protestants believe their holy book to be divinely inspired, Divine Law is immutable.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

the next pope..

devil.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I would wish Pinky's sister be elected for the Sede Sante. She will be known as Pope Joan.

I think I have impulsive compulsive behaviour - whenever I hear of this famiLee I will suddenly shout LanJiao! why ha?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am full of respect for his leadership and willingness to relinquish this very important post to a younger and stronger Pope.

Indeed, this is an example to all, that each person must know when to call it quits. Great respect to Pope Benedict XVI.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think I have impulsive compulsive behaviour - whenever I hear of this famiLee I will suddenly shout LanJiao! why ha?

Have an ice cold beer the next time to try to rectify your apparent behaviour.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah it's a free world. Pope and priests r allowed to resign. The days where they r shackled to their jobs for life r over.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a cure for that, next time that happen, just grab a hard object like a brick
And smash it on your kkj, you will shout something else but not LanJiao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Have an ice cold beer the next time to try to rectify your apparent behaviour.

There's a cure for that, next time that happen, just grab a hard object like a brick
And smash it on your kkj, you will shout something else but not LanJiao.

Noted guys, I'm having my 3rd big glass of Bacardi Coke now in the lounge, half Bacardi half coke, pretty piss liao