• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat ah!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Year of the Snake, quiet afternoon in the heart of Geylang, short queue at Singapore Pools

I whack $500 big $500 small on 7713 to win first prize of S$2.5 million

I shouted Huat ah after I bought the ticket, the other punters gave me thumbs up

Good sign!

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

Wish you win big and donate 10% to charity.

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

U shouted huat ah??

Y never jio SBF bro here to join you shout together?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought number limit is $500 big and $500 small? Only you buy this number ah? Good luck brother. Hope you strike first prize :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just went to buy 4 D and hamtum one tiong for cutting queue. Not sure if police case or not....

jw5

Loyal

Year of the Snake, quiet afternoon in the heart of Geylang, short queue at Singapore Pools

I shouted Huat ah after I bought the ticket, the other punters gave me thumbs up

Good sign!

How's your balls these days?
Still painful?
$2.5 million should be able to take care of any lingering problems.

jw5

Loyal

I just went to buy 4 D and hamtum one tiong for cutting queue. Not sure if police case or not....

You shouldn't hamtum people, especially on new year.
But well done anyway.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But well done anyway.

Would have bloodied him if 2 sinkies Samaritans din step in....
Who says sinkies only crowd and see show....2 actually step up.
Now worry if report police then the outlet got CCTV....think have to siam this regular outlet for time being.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But well done anyway.

This is Huat and Hoot ah. Good things comes in pairs :*:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not your 4D lah. Your fight with ah tiong :p

Of course win la I first strike advantage...i said hamtum not fight mah....2 Good Samaritans intervened....one caught my elbow in his face even....I din hang around....worry the tiong or the staff report police

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now worry if report police then the outlet got CCTV....think have to siam this regular outlet for time being.

Likely to have CCTV but not to worry. Police likely to classify case as "Police Assistance Required" and will take NFA. Even if not PAR, it's VCH. Non-seizable. Magistrate complaint.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good sign!

There goes your $1000. SG Pools thanks you for your contribution. :wink:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So how? Got win? $1000 can call 10 cat100 PRC chickens leh :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Would have bloodied him if 2 sinkies Samaritans din step in....
Who says sinkies only crowd and see show....2 actually step up.

Why you hantam the Ah Tiong? He cut queue?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blood Fuck!!!!

I hoot $20 for 6240 and another $20 for 6042..

Came out 1st prize 2406.. CCB :oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad: