• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter apologize to jah

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i could mediate a modus vivendi between you and narong until CNY day 3 2359.

CNY, should have some peace in the forum. :biggrin:

thank you lady....this narong sarong is a fun fella lah...he is actually very harmless....no problem with him lah....only his vulval mouth needs a bit of chlorox to rinse now and then. otherwise, he is quite nice and qutie cheem! life has been hard on him...i pity him in fact. he suffered so much in the past...poor narong...sayang sayang okay

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabey , whoever stirring shit here Tuayapeh will make sure he's tongue as long as mine to lick his own shit !!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you lady....this narong sarong is a fun fella lah...he is actually very harmless....no problem with him lah....only his vulval mouth needs a bit of chlorox to rinse now and then. otherwise, he is quite nice and qutie cheem! life has been hard on him...i pity him in fact. he suffered so much in the past...poor narong...sayang sayang okay

Missed your daily fucking from me? Asshole itchy?
I already let go in the other thread.
Today having western food....only used English expletives on you.
Come back tomorrow for the more colorful Hokkien version.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Missed your daily fucking from me? Asshole itchy?
I already let go in the other thread.
Today having western food....only used English expletives on you.
Come back tomorrow for the more colorful Hokkien version.

HAHA Narong Sayang I need youR touch.....GONG XI FA CAI!!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!