• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident at end of March 23 2012

throwaway10

it was around 2am, I heard a comotion from the smoking area on Eu Tong Seng street where you turn into "The Central" i saw a guy with a shaved head, with a metal discs that sit on top of the trash cans and was bashing someone in the face on the ground.

The guys face was mashed up and covered in blood and he was choking on it, police arrived and I followed the guy and identified him to police and gave my statement, heard nothing since.

Anyone know anything about this?

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was around 2am, I heard a comotion from the smoking area on Eu Tong Seng street where you turn into "The Central" i saw a guy with a shaved head, with a metal discs that sit on top of the trash cans and was bashing someone in the face on the ground.

The guys face was mashed up and covered in blood and he was choking on it, police arrived and I followed the guy and identified him to police and gave my statement, heard nothing since.

Anyone know anything about this?

Bro, post your questions at the main folder and u might get a response because viewership here is low. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?2-The-Courtyard-Caf%E9