• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we say Singapore is a country of assholes?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP is one asshole, and 66.6% in this country vote for the PAP, that make Singapore a country of assholes isn't it? :cool:

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP is one asshole, and 66.6% in this country vote for the PAP, that make Singapore a country of assholes isn't it? :cool:

i wanted to vote for the opposition, because i really feel very bad for them for having mediocre representation in the Parliament.

But since 1993 , i haven't got a chance to cast my vote, because of walkovers due to GRC election cheaters.

So what does that made me? An unhappy Sinkie cursing PAP whenever I get the opportunities.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u have a chance to vote, would u vote for the PAP? if we agree PAP is one asshole, and u wanna vote for the PAP if u have a chance, obviously, u are an asshole.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u have a chance to vote, would u vote for the PAP? if we agree PAP is one asshole, and u wanna vote for the PAP if u have a chance, obviously, u are an asshole.

you are really a dumb fuck, after what i have written you still don't get it.

if you are PAP, i worry for my country.

why you all PAP thinking very strange and funny ones? are you all aliens?

has the country been taken over by aliens?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no u are the dumb fuck. not only that, a twisted dumb fuck.

wanna vote for opposition, just say so. wanna vote for pap just say so. why play around with words?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are really a dumb fuck, after what i have written you still don't get it.

if you are PAP, i worry for my country.

why you all PAP thinking very strange and funny ones? are you all aliens?

has the country been taken over by aliens?

har? after what i have written u still label me as PAP? you are indeed a dumb fuck. and a convoluted one. i rest my case.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
har? after what i have written u still label me as PAP? you are indeed a dumb fuck. and a convoluted one. i rest my case.

wah lan aye, where got time to track who is writing what?

think like ISD so free har?

my apologies! i am on your side lah!

let us work together to get rid of PAP!! :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
calm down lah.

okay, i found the answer...

"Eligible voters: 2,159,721 [OV: 1,017]
Voters in walkover constituencies: 936,279 [OV: 459] (43.4%)
Total voters: 1,223,442 [OV: 558] (56.6%)
Total voter turnout: 1,150,003 [OV: 335] (94.0%)"

http://www.singapore-elections.com/ge2006/

its 43.4%??? omfg....

what is worse only 56.6% of the population got to vote.

some more diluted by the GRC...actual true vote should be less than 20%. Is that the civil serpants population in SGP?

PAP got mandate from the people? LAN JIAO HOR LI GAR!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, so we have a 43.4% walkover...

u know what. that still make this country a country of assholes.

why? assuming 43.4 percent 900,000 over people anti PAP. but did we see lots of people demonstrate against PAP? no. any underground group trying to overthrow the govt? no. legit route through GE? always last minute opposition then come out. did the 43.4 percent stood up against PAP? no. they just accept it as it is. PAP is acceptable for them.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. doesn't matter how many people get to vote. the bottom line is people just accept the PAP. its acceptable to the people of Singapore, the rule of PAP. which makes this country, a country of assholes.

okay, if asshole doesn't sound appropriate, let us think of another term... Fascist? If PAP is Fascist, Communist, and the people of Singapore find PAP acceptable, that make this country a country of Fascist/ Communist.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. doesn't matter how many people get to vote. the bottom line is people just accept the PAP. its acceptable to the people of Singapore, the rule of PAP. which makes this country, a country of assholes.

does it help to label the entire country as assholes?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who vote for opposition will think those who vote for PAP are assholes.
People who vote for PAP will think those who vote for opposition are assholes.
:o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eligible voters: 2,159,721 [OV: 1,017]
Voters in walkover constituencies: 936,279 [OV: 459] (43.4%)
Total voters: 1,223,442 [OV: 558] (56.6%)
Total voter turnout: 1,150,003 [OV: 335] (94.0%)"

http://www.singapore-elections.com/ge2006/

its 43.4%??? omfg....

If I recall correctly, the entire opposition fielded candidates for 47 seats out of 84. I think that before the opposition talks about winning more votes, they need to talk about enough having enough candidates and enough helpers for groundworks and election campaigns.

I don't think that the PAP is going to be impressed or pressured as long the the entire opposition remain the operational size as it is now.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who vote for opposition will think those who vote for PAP are assholes.
People who vote for PAP will think those who vote for opposition are assholes.
:o

no. if we could come up with a definition for asshole, then, we could come up with an answer which is bipartisan.

for example. consolidate all local mass media into one company, and the govt has huge stake in it, and the chairman of the board is from the govt people, is that an asshole practice? yes or no? if we could agree thats an asshole practice, and many other behavior of the PAP, then we will come to a conclusion, PAP is one asshole.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about you do you classify yourself under the same category too?

yes. i would place myself under that category, and constantly remind myself that i am under that category. which will motivate me to get out of that category. which comes down to three choices.

one, strive to de-asshole this country, get involve to de-asshole this country, contribute in de-asshole this country movement and course.

two, get the fuck out.

three, strive to de-asshole this country, contribute to the course of it, and in the same time, get the fuck out.

Last edited: