• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian Balakrishnan: ‘we are facing the crisis of our lifetime’ Hee hee!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, this is what Minister of Environment and Water Resources said. I am shivering in my pants. Pardon me Sir, excuse me Sir, who created this crisis of a lifetime? This crisis did not happen overnight right? This is the best run country in the world with super talented ministers and paid out of this world salary. How could they manage the country so well into a crisis of our lifetime? Now I am wondering who created this crisis? Who have been running this country for the last four or five decades? Did they not see it coming?

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, this is what Minister of Environment and Water Resources said. I am shivering in my pants. Pardon me Sir, excuse me Sir, who created this crisis of a lifetime? This crisis did not happen overnight right? This is the best run country in the world with super talented ministers and paid out of this world salary. How could they manage the country so well into a crisis of our lifetime? Now I am wondering who created this crisis? Who have been running this country for the last four or five decades? Did they not see it coming?

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

I wonder why the Sillypore gahbrament years after years still keep on using this sort of "scaring tactics" to frighten our local people?
The MIW still think we are all born yesterday?
Dare to collect million dollars salary but cannot manage local issues at all?
When comes to "national issues" I'm sure they all will fumble and hide behind curtains.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crisis of a lifetime is having useless morons like him running our country with obscene pay and zero competence !

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No it is his millions or nothing. Where got job get so many millions so easy? This one have not included insider trading for properties and shares. At the end of 10 years with Leegime, this gay boy can easily accumulate 100 million. Find me such an easy job.