• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone sure hope it will happen to him after reading this..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know who cant wait to come back from the dead if got chance?

xiuhua%2001.jpg

A 101-year-old woman, who had died for 16 hours, came back to life just in time...minutes before she was placed in the coffin.

"Hey, you're here," Peng Xiuhua greeted a fellow villager casually, who was lifting her body from her bed into the casket.

The terrified man dropped her back onto the bed and shot out from the house, screaming in fear.

"She opened her eyes, smiled at me and said hello," the caretaker told Peng's family and other villagers.

They then went inside to check and were stunned to find the woman as healthy and cheerful as before.

The villagers had prepared food and made arrangements for a funeral but turned it into a banquet and party to celebrate Peng's longevity, reported the Southern Metropolis Daily.

Peng has been living alone in the Guangdong province since her husband died at the aged of 101, some 11 years ago. The couple has five children but only two survived.

According to her daughter Liu Meijuan, 76, Peng had been bedridden after a fall earlier this month. "So, me and my 67-year-old sister [who are married and living elsewhere] rushed home to take care of her," she said.

Liu found the mother lying motionless on the bed with her eyes closed, not breathing and had no pulse. The sisters burst into tears following signs indicated that Peng had 'died.'

As the village community was preparing for her funeral, Peng woke up and came back to life miraculously at 3pm the next day.
Source and image: Southern Metropolis Daily

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry , it's my mistake . I thought its time for me to bring her back . I try not to make the same mistake again .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you know who cant wait to come back from the dead if got chance?

Some people believe that this is no good for the family and next generation of offspring as this person is taking away the life of others in the family. Just heard only please don't zap me if you think this post belongs to the religious folder can tell me nicely.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have this thinking,

if you can live until 101 years old. it will be responsible if you can still take care of yourself at this age.. eat well during young and take care of yourself well , so you can even run a marathon at this age.

I think that an old person is not responsible if he takes up other people's time and effort just to feed him if he cannot take care of himself at any adult age even if he is very old.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have this thinking,

if you can live until 101 years old. it will be responsible if you can still take care of yourself at this age.. eat well during young and take care of yourself well , so you can even run a marathon at this age.

I think that an old person is not responsible to take up other people's time and effort just to feed you if you cannot take care of yourself at any adult age even if you are very old.

Tuayapeh tell you when it's time to go you have to go . No matter how well you look after your health . I have taken a few people who is a health freak back to hell . :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh tell you when it's time to go you have to go . No matter how well you look after your health . I have taken a few people who is a health freak back to hell . :cool:

i am talking about being alive while not being a burden to others such as your family members. Your family members have a life of their own too.

I wonder if you know how to read. if not, you can go back to learn comprehension Pri 1 in your sinkie school.

Last edited:

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have this thinking,

I think that an old person is not responsible to take up other people's time and effort just to feed you if you cannot take care of yourself at any adult age even if you are very old.

Eating well is one thing, the other things are:

+ clean food without chemicals
+ clean natural water
+ clean environment without pollution
+ clean environment without much pressure of life like high cost of living, datelines etc
+ clean environment without losers around

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ent_runrunshaw_1004.jpg

This ex-Singaporean who has upgraded is still alive. 106 years old.

Had Singaporeans not voluntarily chosen to live under a dictator, perhaps we might have a chance to be a regional entertainment hub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_Run_Shaw

In this Wikipedia link are the philanthrophic works that octogenarian Sir Run Run Shaw has done with his immense wealth. If you are rich and kind, people will wish that you live a very, very, long life; if you are rich and mean, people will wish that you had died yesterday. Guess which category the Old Fart belongs to.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am talking about being alive while not being a burden to others such as your family members. Your family members have a life of their own too.

I wonder if you know how to read. if not, you can go back to learn comprehension Pri 1 in your sinkie school.

And I'm taking about when its time to go you have to go , no use trying to be a vegetarian nuts thinking it will prolong your life . :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And I'm taking about when its time to go you have to go , no use trying to be a vegetarian nuts thinking it will prolong your life . :rolleyes:

sorry dude, i am not a self-serving loser like the sinkies you are living among with. There are vegetarians who choose to be one because they are against animals being killed for food intentionally for human consumption. They believed that animals are there to have the freedom to live the most of its life, and not meant for food for humans.

This is a selfless mindset that sinkies will not be able to grasp fully.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 8938

This ex-Singaporean who has upgraded is still alive. 106 years old.

Had Singaporeans not voluntarily chosen to live under a dictator, perhaps we might have a chance to be a regional entertainment hub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_Run_Shaw

In this Wikipedia link are the philanthrophic works that octogenarian Sir Run Run Shaw has done with his immense wealth. If you are rich and kind, people will wish that you live a very, very, long life; if you are rich and mean, people will wish that you had died yesterday. Guess which category the Old Fart belongs to.

is he very healthy at the moment? like still able to do what a 50 year old do.

see that sinkies?

Over the years, he has donated billions of Hong Kong dollars to charity, schools and hospitals. His name is on many buildings in Hong Kong and China mainland due to his generous donations. The fourth constituent college of the collegiate Chinese University of Hong Kong is also named after Sir Run Run, whose patronage made the establishment of the college possible.[5]

He donated $100 million Hong Kong Dollars for disaster relief after the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake. American singer/songwriter Is'real Benton recently made a contribution to a charity on behalf of Shaw and his friend the late Freddie Fields.

This is called unsinkified selfless... i dun think sinkie will understand...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY's ultimate dream

Yes, just ring the bell, when he is gone & this will happen:

"You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am I´ll come running, oh yeah baby, to see you again. Winter, spring, summer or fall, all you got to do is call
and I'll be there yeah yeah yeah, you've got a friend." ( you Got A Frined - Carole King)

Just RING THAT BELL, he will get up and come...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry dude, i am not a self-serving loser like the sinkies you are living among with. There are vegetarians who choose to be one because they are against animals being killed for food intentionally for human consumption. They believed that animals are there to have the freedom to live the most of its life, and not meant for food for humans.

This is a selfless mindset that sinkies will not be able to grasp fully.

And your groups of vegetarian nuts prefer to kill a defenseless living plants . :cool: . You don't even have compassion for victims family whose love one die in car accidents ..and you want to talk about killing animals here
? :rolleyes: