• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ponggol Slap to be the Encore of “Do you hear the People sing?”!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Punggol East By-Election: Wind Of Change[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
January 24th, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

At the final rally of WP at Punggol East on 23 Jan 2013, this little guy and his parents are no ordinary ‘kiasu’, ‘kiasi’ and ‘kiakui’ Singaporeans. They are not afraid of ‘losing’, ‘dying’ or the ‘demon/devil’ of the power that is! Beside him is the ever-present WP Rally Trumpeter and Drummer who does much to liven up the atmosphere.

For all who missed the rally, may I lead you [here] to watch and listen to the wind of change.To the chagrin of PAP, Lee Kuan Yew and his ilk, they will be devastated to note that opposition candidates are no longer “bicycle thieves” that LKY used to disparage and write off so conveniently. To say that there are insufficient talents to fill up more than one political party in Singapore is to ‘lau kar kui kor’ = shit all over the pants = embarrass oneself with utterances of stupidity and conceit.

If you feel the way I feel after 3 hours of orgasm (pardon my expression, it was cathartic and there was never a dull moment) watching the final rally of WP at Punggol East, you will know that the wind of change is on course. I was impressed with Terence the lawyer at the rally last Saturday. Now I congratulate WP for having Prof Daniel Goh!

As much as I’m impressed with the highly educated in WP, my heart swells with happiness that Uncle Lim holds himself up so well with his Hokkien speech at almost every rally as the first speaker. I’m thrilled to note that Li Lian went from ‘N’ level to ‘O’ level to polytechnic and got her degree without studying full-time. Hormat (respect) Li Lian, Hormat!

Unlike PAP’s style of parachuting elite with 3-week-old PAP membership to be a MP, Li Lian has 6-year experience of political and community work. last helping Pritam Singh in his ward in Eunos.

With the filth emanating from AIMgate (tip of an iceberg), Singaporeans hopefully will see arrogant politicians who think that they are God’s gifts to Singaporeans hang down their heads in shame.

For Li Lian not to win in this by-election will be a travesty of commonsense, equality, justice and the true spirit of Singapore.
Come the night of 26 or the early morning of 27 January 2013, may we celebrate the birth of another alternative voice in parliament and send a message, a very strong message, to PAP, that all is not well!

Can we have an Encore of “Do you hear the People sing?” from the Singaporeans living in Punggol East, please?
FeedMetoTheFish
*The writer blogs at http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.ca/

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<CITE class=fn>Think ALOUD:</CITE>
January 24, 2013 at 11:48 am
强发连连 – 为民服务
These are the Chinese names of 4 WP veterans, namely
Mr Low, Png, Sylvia and Li-Lian respecitvely.
Together – literally translated – it means Power and Expansion Repeatedly for the sake of serving the people
Today Punggol East
Tomorrow Singapore.

I am keeping my champange to be uncorked after 26th midnight. </EM>36</EM>1
</EM></EM>Rate this

<CITE class=fn>Punggol East Residents:</CITE>
January 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Winning by WP in PEBE will be an early Gong Xi Fa Cai celebration send by Punggol East residents to all Singaporeans.
A big thank you to all PE voters!
Cheers!

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
the punggol freedom fighters will be liberated from pap dogs and show the rest how to sing in ge2016! :wink: