• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We need Guard Dog not Watchdog Politics

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess you are mistaken. Now even people are trying to blame me for splitting and spoiling WP votes... haha..

Goh Meng Seng

How could they be so despicable?

I mean of all the people around, surely you are the last person to have any influence over others.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our interests as a Nation can only be safeguarded if and only if the opposition parties in parliament can perform the role as GUARD DOG that could well bark and bite whenever it is necessary, not just a Chi Huahua Watchdog that will only give a symbolic bark but run away when challenged. A Guard Dog must prove its worth by its performance in responding to threats to any compromise on our interests.

Agree on the part about AIM, but the above quote coming from you is a bit rich. Who vacated the secretary general post and ran away to HK after failing to make headway in the General Elections? Clearly you know more about running away than your counterparts in the WP.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine that if WP was already so stretched before this PE BE, what would happen if it was to win another seat in PE? Won't such victory put further strains on WP's resources? Is it wise for Mr Low to admit that WP is far too stretch to work the ground in PE but in the end, still insisted to get into this by-election to try and win this ward which they have already admitted that they are having resource constraints to work on? It is a glaring contradictions that PAP failed to pick but voters in Punggol East should seriously consider.<br />
Goh Meng Seng

I agree with most of what you said... except the above

yes WP was overstretched after GE but they have consolidate...

WP glassloot are now run by local residents mostly instead of GE volunteers and party members just after they win...

the truth is if WP is overstretched, then what about other parties? with no exp in glassloot and tc and less than 20 volunteers... how can they serve the resiednt and consolidate? when the biggest party is overstretched, any 1 can goto parliament, how many can stay for the long run ? only 2 so far

I saw NSP walkabout, its pathetic and NSP has not make much effort to keep in touch with its GE volunteers after GE... while WP glassloot have expand ....

going by your logic, PAP with the most resources should walkover all the seats then...

another example of your hypocrisy is the silence on Dr Koh, during hougang you were whacking Png non stop, some of it was true then.. but he has improve by leaps and bound since

yet now when its was blatantly obvious how bad and arrogant Dr Koh was, you kept quiet...

you saw what a joke Desmond Lim, you kept quiet...

when it come to WP, you ask us to reject mediocrity, when it come to how bad Dr Koh, Desmond Lim and KJ was, you kept quiet and embraced mediocrity in the name of offering choices even when the choices are so bad...

I am not saying Li Lian is perfect, I was the 1st to called her non MP material

you on the other hand are a unprincipled low life opportunist and will flip prata just to rationalised anything you want ... and take potshot just feel good about yourself

Last edited: