• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally, LTK admits his abject failure to appease and collaborate with the PAP

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP spoke, but PAP didn’t listen: Low
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-spoke-pap-didnt-listen-low
It is not true that the Workers’ Party (WP) has not taken a position on major issues; rather, it is the People’s Action Party Government that has turned a deaf ear to its views and suggestions, said party chief Low Thia Khiang…..

Finally, Low Tidak Khiang has admitted that his Vichy party has been totally impotent in parliament as all their attempts to appease and collaborate with the PAP regime has fallen on deaf ears.

It is very painful for Low Tidak Khiang to finally realize that his over 20 years in parliament has not made any changes to the PAP regime, their policies and people’s livelihood. He has finally admitted that his shameful style of Collaborationist ‘Opposition’ is a total failure.

Addressing to the Punggol people at the rally, an embittered Low Tidak Khiang admits his style of Collaborationist ‘Opposition’ has been a pathetic failure in stopping the PAP regime from implementing all their unpopular policies in all his 20 years in parliament:
[video=youtube;qtrOJnpmz6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtrOJnpmz6s[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtrOJnpmz6s

"……
You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win appeasement has failed. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more or anything different I could have done and that would have been more successful.

Up to the very last it would have been quite possible to have arranged an appeaseful and honourable collaboration between PAP and WP, but Hsien Loong would not have it.

He had evidently made up his mind to attack WP and to retain Punggol whatever happened; and although he now says we have never put forward any reasonable proposals which were debated in the Parliament, that is not a true statement.

Our proposals were never shown in the papers nor on TV; and though they were announced in our Party Manifesto only during elections, Hsien Loong did not wait to make comment on them, but ordered his Ministers to implement all the unpopular policies the next morning after Parliament readings.

His actions show convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using force to gain his will. He can only be stopped by force.

We are today, in fulfilment of our obligations, going to the aid of Punggol SMC, who are so bravely resisting this wicked and unprovoked attack on her people. We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any Vichy Party could do to establish apeasement. But the situation in which no word given by PAP’s leaders could be trusted and no voters or party could feel themselves safe has become intolerable.

And now that we have resolved to finish it, I know that you will play your part with calmness and courage.
………”

Last edited:

PAPDOG

5yFuB.jpg

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately, Low Tidak Khiang did not make the above speech at his rally. He has neither the guts nor the balls to stand up to the PAP regime and challenges them as the British finally did against Germany in 1939.

WP 'will keep close watch over Govt'
http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...y/wp-will-keep-close-watch-over-govt-20130119
…it is also my personal belief that the Government should be given time to rectify the shortcomings…..

Doing so would serve the public interest better than continuing to agitate and raise political tension to gain maximum political mileage for WP as it takes time for policy changes to take effect on the ground.

If Low Tak Khiang was the UK PM back in September 1939, he would be giving this speech to the British people when Germany invaded Poland:

“Britain will continue to keep close watch over Germany…..It’s also my personal belief that Hitler should be given more time to rectify his shortcomings. Doing so would serve the world peace better than continuing to agitate and raise political tension that will gain maximum political mileage for the warmongers. It takes time for peaceful policy to take effect on the ground….”

“Please lah, give him some more chance lah! Give him some more time lah! Tolonglah!” – Low Tak Khiang