• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP rejects any cooperation and contact with other Opposition parties

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not workable for Opposition to unite: Low
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/not-workable-opposition-unite-low

‘Towkay’ Low has again deliberately misled the people.

Other opposition parties do not request and will never request to be united with Vichy WP under a same banner as the ‘Towkay’ has so mischievously mischaracterised. All they want is for Vichy WP to meet up and cooperate so that a simple understanding can be agreed upon to avoid any 3-cornered fight.

“The Opposition, a complex camp with different personalities, leadership styles, and ideologies, with their own ambitions and views of doing things” could have easily met up and discussed on ways of avoiding any 3-cornered contest.

Instead, the ‘Towkay’ has stubbornly rebuffed any attempt to negotiate or to meet up with other Opposition parties. They can’t even be bothered and don’t have the very basic of courtesy to return any reply.

This is arrogant and disrespectful to other opposition parties as well as disappointing to all opposition supporters.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not workable for Opposition to unite: Low
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/not-workable-opposition-unite-low

“The Opposition, a complex camp with different personalities, leadership styles, and ideologies, with their own ambitions and views of doing things”

stubbornly rebuffed any attempt to negotiate or to meet up with other Opposition parties. They can’t even be bothered and don’t have the very basic of courtesy to return any reply.

Dear SK Ponggol,

Your Quote:

“The Opposition, a complex camp with different personalities, leadership styles, and ideologies, with their own ambitions and views of doing things”

My Reply:

Come 2016 or immediately after the demise of LKY (no pantang for death comes to everyone, including sinners and despots), the PAP may become one of the Opposition parties, which too will become a complex camp with different personalities, leadership styles and ideologies, with their own ambitions and views of doing things.

There surely will be infighting and this may fracture the original PAP into different camps "beholden" to different leaders and their different styles.

Examples: Mao-tse-Tung's "wife", Qiang Ching was labelled as the leader of the Gang of Four and rotted in jail till she died, after the deaath of Chairman Mao.

It happened in India during the post-Indira period, had happened in Malaysia with the Tengku Razaleigh Semangkat Incident, took place in the period after Mighty Suharto's regime collapsed in Indonesia.

It saw the switching of allegiance by once strongmen like like Juan Ponce Enrile and Fidel Ramos immediately after Camp Crame and Camp Aguinaldo stand-off between the army, police and military that brought power to the yellow-shirted and into the hands of a widow in the form of Cory Aquino.

PS: Sorry at this stage I cannot remember because all this is due to my memory. I am of age and cannot remember mkuch. You can see the Wiki and find other incidents for readers to share, provided you are straightforward-looking and is not blinded by allegiance to anyone or any party in particular.

Your Quote
"stubbornly rebuffed any attempt to negotiate or to meet up with other Opposition parties. They can’t even be bothered and don’t have the very basic of courtesy to return any reply".

My Humble Reply:

Up to now has the PAP truly engaged any opposition party in any conversation or national dialogue. The answer is NO.
If the answer was YES all of us will truly be living in a Nation where there was happiness for everyone. A Nation not filled with aliens and a Nation not rendered un-affordable to all true-blue Singaporeans. A place for everyone, including YOU.

THINK ABOUT IT. Not for you but for you future GENERATION

I have nothing against PAP. I am only concerned about the future of our generaions. Those that came through our loins and not flown here from eleswhere on 380s.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You have an axe to grind with Low and the WP? Why? Tell us all and we shall judge your case.

bro,
公道自在人心,if WP is really as bad as this skponggol described, do you think Aljunied GRC would had fallen?
even if this chap continues to rant, anyone with an iota of intelligence would learn to treat the rantings as flatulence, so why bother? if this chap made sense, then isn't it good that WP has a good critic in the back room? free of charge some more :smile::smile::smile: