• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ha,ha,ha....WP MP openly makes fun of other people’s name…..NO TASTE, NO CLASS!

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Png Eng Huat ‪speaks at the Workers' Party rally, Punggol East by-election, Jan 22, 2013‬
[video=youtube;YVq4DPyWvEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVq4DPyWvEk[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVq4DPyWvEk

At the beginning of his speech, Png Eng Huat, Vichy WP MP for Hougang, said this in Hokkien:

“我要感谢我的老爸叫我永发, 他没叫我宝琨 (包睏), 还在睏! 幸运啊! 哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!...”

Translated in English:

“I would like to thank my daddy for giving me the name ‘Eng Huat’, and not ‘Poh Koon’ (sure guarantee to sleep and idle in Hokkien pronunciation), only know how to sleep and idle! Wah I’m so lucky! Ha! Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!.......”

It is so amusing that all the Vichy WP MPs (including Faisal, Sylvia Lim, Mao Mao and Yee JJ) sitting behind are laughing so uncontrollably. Their former candidate for Sengkang West even gives him a very warm round of applause!

Making fun of people’s name and mocking at other people’s parents for giving ‘stupid ‘ names to their children, this is your kind of self-styled “First World Parliamentarians”!

Sibei no class! Sibei bo liao!

So Arrogant! So Disrespectful! Yet so Disappointing

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the beginning of his speech, Png Eng Huat, Vichy WP MP for Hougang, said this in Hokkien:

“我要感谢我的老爸叫我永发, 他没叫我宝琨 (包睏), 还在睏! 幸运啊! 哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!...”

Translated in English:

“I would like to thank my daddy for giving me the name ‘Eng Huat’, and not ‘Poh Koon’ (sure guarantee to sleep and idle in Hokkien pronunciation), only know how to sleep and idle! Wah I’m so lucky! Ha! Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!.......”

Thank you for sharing Ah Huat's rally speech here, for more to see, that we should not vote in another White Scum to sleep till GE2016.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i read abt it, i thought it was really tasteless too. but watching it, i find that it's not that bad. i would've avoided it if i were him but i think PEH was just making an opening joke to lighten the mood, no malice.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relac lah, PAP also called many opposition names yeah? YSL, CSJ, TJS etc. big deal

Let me bring readers back to that golden era during the Battle of Anson when either the "half-dead" Pang See Khim or the wily Ng Pock Too stood against JB Jeyarethnam and lost, there was an incident when someone from the top floor, during the hustings, threw down a packet of char-kway-teow at the PAP rally when PAP comedian Woody GCT was blabbering.

The talk concerned turbanned Sikhs and Woody called them "Bayees". hahaha.

My Sikh friend was very angry with the childish behaviour of GCT who surprising later became the PM and master craftsman of GRCs.

Today the same Woody walks around proudly with the name as Emeritus attached. How disgraceful........

LKY was intelligent not to accept such a title.