• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING]Former NMP CALVIN CHENG is PAP Dog with white collar!! He said dun vote WP!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [BREAKING]Former NMP CALVIN CHENG is PAP Dog with white collar!! He said dun vote

It is also OK that SDA, RP are dissatisfied with the WP. They will also be discounted.

It is also OK that 60% did not vote for the WP. They will be discounted. Oh, wait a second. Let's go over this again.

It is OK that SDP, Kinana and NMP Cheng are dissatisfied with the WP. This has all been discounted. They want PAP to win.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [BREAKING]Former NMP CALVIN CHENG is PAP Dog with white collar!! He said dun vote

hahahaahaha. no matter hw much these PAP doggies tried, its POINTLESS!!!!! :biggrin:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calvin is right. WP offered nothing to the people of PE at all.

it's a 10 percent vote swing, understand? :wink:

u dun understand rite? let me speak in a language u understand: WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!! WOOOOF!!!!

MB55LOT5

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats right, I listened to all the WP speeches and they promised the PE residents nothing.
I have no doubt that WP will lose this election because their koyok is stale and people know it.
Bye bye ..... Sayonara.......

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

So much BS. Can summarise or not. Read already also headache, no head no tail

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

So much BS. Can summarise or not. Read already also headache, no head no tail

he tell voters dun vote WP lor. Knn. tat pap doggie calvin cheng wan to sound cheem onli.

curse044

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever this doggie spoke was for himself.
He was hoping PAP will nominate him NNMP again la...
He licked their balls so long now addicted to it..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tis Calvin Cheng, former NMP gt wear white collar one OKAY! This CALVIN CHENG is also PAP Dog same as ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

phpVtOqan.jpg

if i see him in person i will spit on his face.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody PAP dogs have no creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All brain dead!!!

knn......ever since the TV reality series are now crazy over singing talent, dancing talent, fucking talents, whatever shit talents............the PAP doggies, the RC doggies and PA doggies r also into these talent spotting, many RC and community centers r also holding their talent spotting contest.

knn.....pap doggies all brain dead???????????? can't cum up wif creative ideas???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever this doggie spoke was for himself.
He was hoping PAP will nominate him NNMP again la...
He licked their balls so long now addicted to it..

who came up wif the idea of NMP?????? it is a noble idea but knn it is to fill the parliament with more PAP Doggies! KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if i see him in person i will spit on his face.

I saw him late one night at a petrol kiosk a couple of months ago. The way he stands, looks at other people and carries himself -- really like gay.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw him late one night at a petrol kiosk a couple of months ago. The way he stands, looks at other people and carries himself -- really like gay.

im nt surprised. u c how PAP TOP DOG Lee Hsien Loong luvs pink.

it starts from the top!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

no wonder sinkapoor population is decreasing. knn. 60.1% of sinkies r closeted homos! jus like PAP TOP Dog LEE HSIEN LOONG and his sissy crony CALVIN CHENG!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now PAP Dog Andrew Loh Hong Puey want to suck money from Opposition n supporters!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: issit now because PAP dog Andrew Loh knows he cannot suck money from PAP anymore, now turning to opposition to suck money from them????? All the donations given in hong lim to support opposition causes, Andrew Loh has how many percentage of shares???

now need money for marriage rite? FUCK u spineless PAP dog andrew loh.

ccb PAP dog Andrew Loh suck money from PAP nt enough???????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12808814.jpg

k9wh15.jpg

according to bros here, tis is Andrew Loh Hong Puey:
al.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Now PAP Dog Andrew Loh Hong Puey want to suck money from Opposition n supporters!

he's suffering from mal-nutrition. can someone feed him please? :eek:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bloody PAP dogs have no creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All brain dead!!!

Does the Oppo dogs have any either?