• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To: skponggol

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had read most of your threads and I do not know whether you are a new citizen, PR or work permit holder here.

Based on what you have wrote in attacking the Worker Party. A few questions I would like to ask you here :

(1) If not for Worker Party, which opposition party shall represent true-blue Singaporeans the Parliament ?

(2) Before GE 2011, many Singaporeans suffered in our home country and many committed suicide in Bedok Reservior if not for Aljunied people and 39.86% of electorate. Will we see so much changes in our country ?

(3) What sort of alternative or suggestion can you offer to help true-blue Singaporeans in mist of a slowing economy and many SMEs are moving out of Singapore to big country like China ? This had already caused Singaporeans to lose their jobs this few years and benefiting other countries.

Come on.. stop attacking our fellow Singaporeans as big challenges are ahead of us. Big MNCs run by foreign VP refusing to hire PMETs and that affected our livelihood.

My dear true-blue Singaporeans, for our families, children and ourselves. Please do something meaningful and constructive for our country.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if PAP didn't lose 6 seats in 2011, we will continue to have cheap workforce?

And Skponggol will be out of job...

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ex-workers party member who hates the WP so much. Almost as much as Field Marshall (minus 9 ranks) Goh Meng Seng. They may have something going there.

To him, WP is racist, pro-foreigners, pro-rich. I wonder if he is mentally sound as the evils he cited are PAP policies.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the WP has done no wrong, WP has nothing to fear about skponggol's writings.

When a person comes asking skponggol to stop, it suggests that skponggol's writings has some truth or are factual.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the WP has done no wrong, WP has nothing to fear about skponggol's writings.

When a person comes asking skponggol to stop, it suggests that skponggol's writings has some truth or are factual.

Isn't it is so irritating to read such postings ! The sore & sourness of this person nothing constructive been posted.

Just like you many years back...everyday keep whining this & that. If you all are capable & competent, you all won't spend your times here postings such things :rolleyes:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it is so irritating to read such postings ! The sore & sourness of this person nothing constructive been posted.

Just like you many years back...everyday keep whining this & that. If you all are capable & competent, you all won't spend your times here postings such things :rolleyes:

Yes, yes, yes, it is all good.