• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP: Beware the Rising Tide of Arrogance and Chauvinism

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"During this by-election, before nomination day, the Worker’s Party was accused of being arrogant and dismissive of other opposition parties who wanted to contest Punggol East, and showed no concern about opposition unity.
Tonight, I shall talk to you about the problems regarding opposition unity...."

This is excellent. If the recent thick-headed dummies from the SDP and other opposition parties are still too stupid to get the message, then I hope this racist and Chinese chauvinist's message to them is simple enough and crystal clear.

Chauvinist Low and WP Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri do not want to have a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g to do with you and your parties. You are their enemies.

Unlike some of the Chinese chauvinists' very own supporters who think you are the much needed "artillery" required to soften the ground to enable the WP to do the "mopping up" operations, Chauvinist Low and WP Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri do not think so and will not say thank you to you for doing so or for taking the risks in doing so.

Unlike some of the Chinese chauvinists' very own supporters who recognise that if all the opposition parties had not contested or had played the role of "heavy artillery", thus distracting and forcing the PAP to divide its resources throughout the island, and if the "smelly shitskin" and "lazy m&d" minorities (the preferred disparaging and disrespectful terms for minorities from the WP Chinese chauvinists and WP race bigots) had not given their conditional support, Aljunied would be another Cheng San.

The rising tide that will lift all boats will not happen.

What has happened, is happening and will continue to happen (which must be obvious even to the deaf, dumb and blind) is that WP boat with that 6+2 men aboard will stamp and trod on you. They will be happy to see you capsize and drown. The SDP, NSP, RP and SDA and naive Ang Yong Guans need to wake up to this reality. They cannot continue with their daydream in their make-believe rising-tide-will-lift-all-boats world.

Several years ago, I mocked the WP asking people to imagine if they had two seats in Parliament as that one solitary Hougang seat was enough to see them strutting about and crowing around.

With 6+2 seats, the WP has "officially" emerged from its closet. Expect Low to reveal more of his true colours. He will do more and will assert his racism and racial chauvinism more overtly when he thinks the Chinese ground is fully with him and he is untouchable.

Beware! Malays and Indians and Chinese English-eds and other political parties. I (and some of us) know this man. I (and some of us) have already warned you about him.

Do continue to spread the message to your and our Malay and Indian brothers and sisters. The English-eds will do our part. Together, we will send chauvinist Low, his Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri and the WP chauvinists and WP racial bigots back into the chauvinist closet where they and their arrogance and chauvinism belong.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is excellent. If the recent thick-headed dummies from the SDP and other opposition parties are still too stupid to get the message, then I hope this racist and Chinese chauvinist's message to them is simple enough and crystal clear.

Chauvinist Low and WP Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri do not want to have a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g to do with you and your parties. You are their enemies.

Unlike some of the Chinese chauvinists' very own supporters who think you are the much needed "artillery" required to soften the ground to enable the WP to do the "mopping up" operations, Chauvinist Low and WP Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri do not think so and will not say thank you to you for doing so or for taking the risks in doing so.

Unlike some of the Chinese chauvinists' very own supporters who recognise that if all the opposition parties had not contested or had played the role of "heavy artillery", thus distracting and forcing the PAP to divide its resources throughout the island, and if the "smelly shitskin" and "lazy m&d" minorities (the preferred disparaging and disrespectful terms for minorities from the WP Chinese chauvinists and WP race bigots) had not given their conditional support, Aljunied would be another Cheng San.

The rising tide that will lift all boats will not happen.

What has happened, is happening and will continue to happen (which must be obvious even to the deaf, dumb and blind) is that WP boat with that 6+2 men aboard will stamp and trod on you. They will be happy to see you capsize and drown. The SDP, NSP, RP and SDA and naive Ang Yong Guans need to wake up to this reality. They cannot continue with their daydream in their make-believe rising-tide-will-lift-all-boats world.

Several years ago, I mocked the WP asking people to imagine if they had two seats in Parliament as that one solitary Hougang seat was enough to see them strutting about and crowing around.

With 6+2 seats, the WP has "officially" emerged from its closet. Expect Low to reveal more of his true colours. He will do more and will assert his racism and racial chauvinism more overtly when he thinks the Chinese ground is fully with him and he is untouchable.

Beware! Malays and Indians and Chinese English-eds and other political parties. I (and some of us) know this man. I (and some of us) have already warned you about him.

Do continue to spread the message to your and our Malay and Indian brothers and sisters. The English-eds will do our part. Together, we will send chauvinist Low, his Princess Sylvia Megawati Sukarnoputri and the WP chauvinists and WP racial bigots back into the chauvinist closet where they and their arrogance and chauvinism belong.

Other parties getting pissed off

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591774760848948

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition may not unite or other parties/supporters may not join WP because:

1) People have their own pride, KJ, GMS, CSJ, BP and others will never swallow that pride and go under LTK

2) The Workers' Party is major centre left ideology, not all people share that ideology and will not give up their beliefs for WP

3) Not all English speaking people want to work under a teo chew leader who don't speak good English

4) Not all people like the notion of a party for workers, some professionals, businessmen prefer to join a party of professionals

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition may not unite or other parties/supporters may not join WP because:
1) People have their own pride, KJ, GMS, CSJ, BP and others will never swallow that pride and go under LTK

A pact to avoid 3-corner fights is all that is needed. And for BE, the party that contest in the GE gets the first right to contest. Why is that so difficult for the other parties to accept? If they can't agree, then just long cham pass lah.

2) The Workers' Party is major centre left ideology, not all people share that ideology and will not give up their beliefs for WP
When the bread and butter issues become the main focus, the WP policies will appeal.

3) Not all English speaking people want to work under a teo chew leader who don't speak good English
Helicopters make up more than the bananas. At most, bananas make up less than 15 pct of voters.

4) Not all people like the notion of a party for workers, some professionals, businessmen prefer to join a party of professionals
Say professionals and businessmen support the PAP, that is only 20 pct.

The WP is not a Chinese party which you seem to imply.