• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol Gold Cup - Final Stretch Rollcall

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would be surprised if RP gets more than 2%. I would consider 1.5% a good score for them.

If you go by what kingrant posted above, which looks very plausible, it could very well be KJ gets 5% and Desmond gets 0.5% to 1%.

Certainly not inconceivable as not everyone is happy with WP and some are looking to "spoil" their vote by going for the nonsense candidates. Its essentially no different from vote spoiling.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN if PAP win, they will get bolder and the first thing to happen.....fare increase follow by more FTs.
It would also galvanise their contrivance in disguising falling birth rate as an excuse to increase new citizens' votes and at the same time please those who have benefited from the enormous population growth.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if PAP win, they will get bolder and the first thing to happen.....fare increase follow by more FTs.
It would also galvanise their contrivance in disguising falling birth rate as an excuse to increase new citizens' votes and at the same time please those who have benefited from the enormous population growth.

PE has many pinoys. If PAP wins then it would be interpreted by the powers-that-be that the voters approve bringing in another 100k pinoys for the rest of this year.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE has many pinoys. If PAP wins then it would be interpreted by the powers-that-be that the voters approve bringing in another 100k pinoys for the rest of this year.

Importing new citizens is a new political weapon no country ever thought of. It's truly a weapon of mass destruction for native Singaporeans.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a heavy heart, I pick a PAP win for Punggol..

PAP to win but by a decreased margin..

Desmond and KJ to lose their deposits..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incumbent party to win with <50% of votes + outsider bet RP to keep deposit. Huat ah! :-D

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My vote goes to the WP to win.

I have a question. If KJ screws up accidentally on cooling day, can he be disqualified?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No change. 3 against 1. PAP win.

The fortune teller says my soccer betting luck better in 2013. Should rub off for Punggol election.

auyqys.jpg

Of course, Singaporeans need to be heard. Don't migrate because you are not happy with PAP. Vote opposition so PAP will listen!

Last edited: