• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol Gold Cup - Final Stretch Rollcall

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summary of wins, feel free to revise.

PAP:
Sleaguepunter
Neddy
LadyArwen
tanwahp
Gigo88
cunnilaubu
Nato33
alantan27
andyfisher
Liangshan
FredTan76
Ecclesiastes the teacher
GoldenDragon
6000kmApart
Godiva

WP:
Rusty
QXD
Mojito
Charlie99
Bigfuck
Patriot
TwitSeng
aurvandil
Zhihau
SDPhopelessParty
po2wq
streetcry
FookSeng
Butoh6050
wwabbit
scroobal
Sneering Tree

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP:
Sleaguepunter
Neddy
LadyArwen
tanwahp
Gigo88
cunnilaubu
Nato33
alantan27
rusty
andyfisher
Liangshan
FredTan76
Ecclesiastes the teacher
GoldenDragon
6000kmApart

WP:
QXD
Mojito
Charlie99
Bigfuck
Patriot
TwitSeng
aurvandil
Zhihau
SDPhopelessParty
po2wq
streetcry
FookSeng
Butoh6050
wwabbit
scroobal

Looks like a terrible mistake from you.....you shall wait for my lawyer's letter.
Even my little kids hate PAP
I am confident WP win by 50% and above.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?140200-Punggol-Gold-Cup-Notice-to-punters/page2

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies Bro.

My family only had biscuits growing up so my eyesight not very good.

Luckily you replied before the sun rises
Your poor eyesight could be the result of inferior biscuits
Should try this recommended by Dr. Koh

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, correct. Towards the end of the campaign, I sense WP doesn't have it yet to tip the balance. But close fight definitely.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a heavy heart I predict PAP to win.

You cannot underestimate how much punishment the 60.1% suckers are willing to take.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like most either predicting a close win for WP ( I hope:smile:) or PAP (:oIo:smile:. Means will have votes recounting.

Means official results could be quite late.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

any party can call for a recount if disparity between the highest 2 is 5% or below. recounts on Saturday night is expected, margin of 0.5K~1K votes, i.e. ~1.5%-3% :p:p:p

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an orang utan stands against a pappy chappy, I would vote for the orang utan.
I just hope the punggol folks hammer the clueless pappys.

But I fear they wont, :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i may revise, must wait till friday. too close to call.

unless wp can gain more votes from pap then it lose the hardcore anti pap voters to sda/rp, it basically have no chance.

but for wp to grow, wp should forsaken the hardcore anti pap voters and instead woo the ex pap supporter to itself.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
After attending the last 2 WP rallies, I found out that WP has addressed most of SBF and people's concerns and rebutted all PAP arguments so far. Therefore I punt for a WP win.

WP: 48%
PAP: 46%
rest; 6%

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP to win. Unfortunately.

I won't predict percentages as its an exercise in futility.

But I can say, RP may score unexpectedly high due to the RiverVale Plaza thing where they responded to resident feedback, and also due to some people switching camp as a result of LTK's oppo unity speech on Tuesday. I won't be surprised if say, RP actually gets 5% or even more -- hard to conceive but not impossible. In fact some pundits are betting as high as 7% or 8%.