• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's First World Parliament or WP's Deaf-Mute Parliament

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was that what Darinne told you?

'allo Madam, nice to meet a fellow PAP IB. Banzai!

You replace Rodyk? I've not seen him since 12th December 2012 after this disastrous exchange:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?136558-Incident-with-a-Santa&p=1320217#post1320217

Master says Tey is going to prison and this Rumpole Fatso is going to IMH. Different strokes for different people!

And if the judge hearing the case now doesn't understand that just whisper "Michael Khoo" and he will know what kind of judgment to give. Banzai!

Auntie, you don't know how to read issit? This thread is about Parliament OK. If you suddenly have an urge to view something else, I bespeech you to go to Playboy's and Penthouse's websites. Pictures there very nice, got lesbian scenes some more. Right up your alley. :p

Just in case you don't know there is a BE going on.

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo,

" Is the porridge to hot or to cold". That is the essence of the question which LTK has to tread, To square the circle. Many forget that in order to win 50.1 any opposition politician in Singapore needs both the hard core opposition vote and the PAP supportive vote. In balancing the two lies the electoral path to victory for the WP SDP NSP RP etc etc.

I have always figured one could be a little hotter without treading into SDP territory, LTK has decided not, online detractors likewise are pushing him to raise the temperature and curiously including the PAP. For me he must be doing something just about right if he is getting criticised on the same issue by the PAP GMS and Ravi

Locke

I have to agree with Calvin Cheng and they are compelling arguments. However it does not mean I am going to allow the PAP to get another seat. As long as WP deprives the PAP a seat in Singapore's Parliament it immediately reduces the PAP's long held invincibility, their arrogance, their disdain for the views of the ordinary man and their politics of elitism. Every seat lost by the PAP, forces it to become more accountable, more collegiate in dealing with their opposition counterparts, and more responsive to Singaporeans. Every seat lost by the PAP means, we move close to true democracy, the vote of Singaporeans rises in value and we become closer as a nation in charting this country's destiny.

The PAP holds 81 out of 87 seats and that is 93% of the house. At this stage, I would vote a chimp, donkey or a bicycle thief to reduce their unhealthy majority. Eventually WP will have to step up and deliver what they are paid for.

A sane and rational person does not cut his nose to spite his face. A sane man and rational person would know which side of the bread is buttered.

Calvin Cheng is a former PAP member who acted dishonestly by allowing himself to be considered for the position of NMP. He cannot hold a candle to any of the WP MPs as his integrity has been compromised. If he has a decent bone in him, he would have declared his partisan background and not get caught out later. What Calvin Cheng did not mention that Walter Woon, an NMP to move a motion in Parliament. No PAP backbencher has done that before. All motions have been raised by PAP MPs holding political appointment with various ministries and they are paid to raise motions for their ministries in the course of their work.

Calvin Cheng should also know that no motion by a WP MP can carried when they represent less 7% of parliament. I hope he knows that one needs majority to pass a motion. Its like asking a bald man to go for a perm.