• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP plagiarises from the Reform Party again

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monkey see, monkey do…..PHUI!

Why didn’t the Hammerrhoids think for their supporters on last Saturday rally? Why must they copycat such simple but thoughtful idea from Reform Party? Now, then put the planks when there is no rain? When the reform sun is shining bright and high? Vichy WP has a lot of money to squander?

https://twitter.com/tanhuiyi/status/293628627298447360/photo/1
Stairs on slopes & planking for #WPRally site :smile: thanks to contractors & volunteers!

NO…..thanks to the Reform Party for giving you their thoughtful initiatives!

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, after so many decades and after so many downpours and after so many muddy fields, this is the very first time in Vichy WP history that they are using planks for their supporters’ comfort in election rallies.

If RP has not thought of such bright idea for Vichy WP to plagiarise, those Hammerrhoids would never have imagined such simple things with their tiny brains.

Kudos to RP for introducing such simple but revolutionary concept.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
......Kudos to RP for introducing such simple but revolutionary concept.

You really hate WP to the core, don't you? Your unyielding hatred and relentless beatings on WP are amazing. But it also goes to show how shallow and small-minded you're.

I feel sorry for you.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really hate WP to the core, don't you? Your unyielding hatred and relentless beatings on WP are amazing. But it also goes to show how shallow and small-minded you're..

It is true that skponggol dislikes the WP. He is entitled to his own opinion. But you should not attack him personally as shallow and small-minded. In saying that, it reflects badly on you.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to see WP integrating in people's ideas. Shows that they are listening :biggrin:

I think there's no need for us to be too apologist for WP. In a way we don't know, WP might have got the idea from RP.

But so what? I meant, do I want to make a decision of voting for or against WP based on floorboards?

Some might argue that it's the principle and not the floorboards. Then it's like the scholar looking down on the boatman then nearly fell off the boat.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The extreme prejudice of skponggol is amazing. All he does is 鸡蛋里挑骨头. If you've such prejudice, then no matter what WP does, it won't be right for him.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true that skponggol dislikes the WP. He is entitled to his own opinion. But you should not attack him personally as shallow and small-minded. In saying that, it reflects badly on you.

He is not only shallow. He is despicable and that is a fact. If he cannot stand it, don't be an IB.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there's no need for us to be too apologist for WP. In a way we don't know, WP might have got the idea from RP.

But so what? I meant, do I want to make a decision of voting for or against WP based on floorboards?

Some might argue that it's the principle and not the floorboards. Then it's like the scholar looking down on the boatman then nearly fell off the boat.

Most likely the idea came from the WP's contractor doing the work. And RP's contractor also thought of a solution from the earlier problems faced by PAP and WP.

Last edited: