• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP has made serious mistakes. We r paying the price now

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our population is what it is. The gahment has to take lion share of the blame. This they cannot wash off their hands. How about our education policy? Our failure to produce bright creative minds to create the next Google or Facebook? All we have done is produce a average Joes and Janes to work as drones in the factories or offices. How about the mindless destruction of our cultural identity by eradication of dialects from our vocabulory? Go to Malaysia, HK, China... They r so rich in preserving their culture and history.
Make no bones about it. The PAP has screwed us with their stupid policies. This flooding of FTs to make up the shortfall of babies is going to be the mother of mistakes, mark my words!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And majority are still voting them in.

Knowning well ah loong is an useless leader, allowing nepotism to flourish throughout the entire civil service.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore can do without Leegime, but Leegime cannot do without Singapore. Remember this. So you can see who is the parasite.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
the main idiots are us, we keep voting this idiots in, y? I have no idea.

If you ask people, the consensus seems to be all going ok what, why rock the boat?

I hope Aim and the other negative news abt the pappy will ensure the lose.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
the main idiots are us, we keep voting this idiots in, y? I have no idea.

If you ask people, the consensus seems to be all going ok what, why rock the boat?

I hope Aim and the other negative news abt the pappy will ensure the lose.

The 1st question :Would u keep voting for a bully who hits u with an iron rod for 30 years ???
The 2nd question : Are Singapore Citizens retarded ???

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been a long-standing problem with the ruling elites, whose hearts and souls are most probably sold to the devil a long time ago. now, we're all reaping the fruits of the evils and ills.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our population is what it is. The gahment has to take lion share of the blame. This they cannot wash off their hands. How about our education policy? Our failure to produce bright creative minds to create the next Google or Facebook? All we have done is produce a average Joes and Janes to work as drones in the factories or offices. How about the mindless destruction of our cultural identity by eradication of dialects from our vocabulory? Go to Malaysia, HK, China... They r so rich in preserving their culture and history.
Make no bones about it. The PAP has screwed us with their stupid policies. This flooding of FTs to make up the shortfall of babies is going to be the mother of mistakes, mark my words!

In other words, it is a situation of flaws galore over the years, with the country masquerading as a first world country, when the only first world aspect is its cost of living and everything else about it is third world and the influx of FTs obviously has made it worse and the locals are suffering from the damage done due to the arrogance and refusal of policy makers to own up to their short-sighted selfish self-centered policies that line the coffers only.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree. Unfortunately, the majority of sinkees don't see. The Opposition has to do better in the messaging; it has to be at a level that the materialistic, kiasi, kiasu sinkees can emotionally understand. Appeal to reason and logic is a waste of effort and time.