• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How You Think Of Lee Lee Lian

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, I guess WP people are beginning to get worried about having LLL winning this BE just because I supported her to win? Or that she will lose her deposits just because I support her? Which is which?

People who don't really have a mind of their own to think will definitely be easy to be swayed like the lalang grass...

Goh Meng Seng

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor Mr Goh Meng Seng, he seem to have problems differentiating different posters on the forum.
I guess to him we are all zombies, and zombies are all the same. Different zombies cannot have different opinions.
I think he's still suffering from PTSD after what happened in PE2011...

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP at this moment, still rely on the honey moon mindset and giving all sorts of excuses for their major failings instead of wanting to keep their house in order. Well, as I have always said, the best strategy to demolish your opponent totally is to keep letting them win and win.

Now I see your philosophy. No wonder you have never won. You had done it deliberately.

Honestly speaking, you can look from outside commenting on what should be and what shouldn't be and you can repent but I don't think you will ever be re-admitted in. Have to just marvel from the outside.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha... that is cute... zombies having an opinion...haha!

Goh Meng Seng

Poor Mr Goh Meng Seng, he seem to have problems differentiating different posters on the forum.
I guess to him we are all zombies, and zombies are all the same. Different zombies cannot have different opinions.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Rabid GohMS thinks we are all aliens. Or offspring of aliens.

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
LLL is not as eloquent as KJ or does her credentials match Koh.

But she'd done it before in Punggol East so there is familiarity and she should exploit this advantage.

DL is a seasoned campaigner but loser, KJ probably deluded but I like him asking all the hard questions, and the good doctor is fresh off the oven, newbie so to speak.

LLL should ride on her past experience in PE to good advantage.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But she'd done it before in Punggol East so there is familiarity and she should exploit this advantage.

DL is a seasoned campaigner but loser, KJ probably deluded but I like him asking all the hard questions, and the good doctor is fresh off the oven, newbie so to speak.

The backstab of CST at the last minute, pretending he has appeal when I do not even notice him, shows how fucked DL is. Got PP to take under brandname don't want, must howlian and fuck CST. DL aged 45, CST aged 77 with stroke. 2011 was probably CST last election, young shit can piggyback on CST and then do what he wants 6 years later. This is free lunch. This basic strategy in politics also fail then go somewhere with no power and lose to say WP got brand value shows the fuckest of the fucked. Are you really trying to serve the people or do a popularity show? Like that the parrot man is anytime better than you. Parrot man not dumb as he looks, you know. For policy talk KJ better than you. In major telco as principal engineer, why never open mouth policywise about how fucked Singapore mobile and internet services are for a country now ranked as developed?

LLL is 34 and will have people helping her learn the ropes. She has more potential to grow and has not shown and serious YSL, Palmergate, KPK problems. The current team in WP is more family like in some ways. She will get more learning chances than if she were in Leegime party.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have heard KJ speak. I was not impressed. When a person gets too carried away by his own command of the language, he may lose focus on the actual substance of his speech. He appeared to me long winded and not to the point, a bit like his father in his later years, going around in circles, repeating himself.

Last edited:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Li Lian was a simple average girl. In 2006, she volunteered as a helper to Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Goh Meng Seng in their team competing in Aljunied GRC, becoming one of several Counting and Polling agents for them. After that elections she joined the party and volunteered her time helping in events and running around Singapore selling The Hammer. Her hard work was recognized and she was given the responsibility of running events and becoming Youth Wing President and joining the CEC. Then one night in a private meeting with Mr Low Thia Khiang, she accepted the huge responsibility of running in Punggol East SMC in GE2011.

Now, thrust into the limelight in BE2013, she has 6 full MPs and 2 NCMPs working for her and supporting her. A simple girl that used to be a servant of the party, she has been rewarded for all her hard work and now the whole party is working hard for her. Even if she does not win in the end, the Worker's Party can't help but gain something from this, attracting more volunteers and inspiring them to work even harder for the party.

Therefore I think the choice to field Ms Lee Li Lian is a brilliant choice by the Worker's Party.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP at this moment, still rely on the honey moon mindset and giving all sorts of excuses for their major failings instead of wanting to keep their house in order. Well, as I have always said, the best strategy to demolish your opponent totally is to keep letting them win and win. Let their ego fly so high and when the time comes, just pull off that little flying carpet below them and let them have a real free fall. Only then, they will never able to pick themselves up again.

Goh Meng Seng

Well said from a man who has lost two flying carpets.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, I do not agree with what you said. For some reasons, people are very forgiving towards WP and I do not think it is a good sign for the future of opposition politics in Singapore. Do you seriously believe that she is a quality material for an MP? Look, her work experience (and life experience) has been very narrow. I read that she has been working with WP since 2006 and has not held any solid job outside of her work experience with WP. There is too much "in-breeding" within WP.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are electing a Member of Parliament, not a Town Council Manager. Are the taxpayers in Singapore so generous to provide on-the-job training for a trainee MP at $15000 a month? And we complain about TPL in PAP? It is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, thrust into the limelight in BE2013, she has 6 full MPs and 2 NCMPs working for her and supporting her. A simple girl that used to be a servant of the party, she has been rewarded for all her hard work and now the whole party is working hard for her. Even if she does not win in the end, the Worker's Party can't help but gain something from this, attracting more volunteers that will work even harder for the party.
If you are ordinary voter with median income of 2.4K/mth and below with serious problems with the ratrace, would you like to see someone from an Ivory Tower tell you whether you want hawker food, food court food or restaurant food? That is very insulting to the voter when Ivory Tower people who make what people make in a year in less than 2 weeks

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, when LTK was interviewed by the reporters, he admitted that WP ( and LLL) had not been back to Punggol East for any walkabout ever since she lost the election there in May 2011. In LTK's own words, it was due to lack of resources within WP. And before that, LLL had only 2 weeks of walkabout in Punggol East during the campaign period just prior to the GE in 2011. In her own words when interviewed, she said she managed to cover 60% of the blocks there in Punggol East at that time.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, I cannot understand why, all over the internet, the WP supporters claimed that WP should have the first right to contest in Punggol E because WP LLL had been walking about Punggol E for years??? This is not a TRUTH.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When SDP decided to contest in PE, WP supporters complained that SDP was an opportunist, that SDP started walkabout in PE only weeks before this by-election. WP forgot that they themselves did exactly the same thing, i.e. walkabout in Punggol East only weeks (and NOT years as propagated by WP) before the GE 2011. In that sense, WP was also an opportunist. I cannot understand why people are forgiving towards WP and not SDP?