• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How You Think Of Lee Lee Lian

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
People may change, for the better or the worse.

If she change for the better, it would be good for Singapore's democratic process, but even if she changed for the worse, it will also provide us the opportunity to progress as well. i.e. She will become a big liability to WP for next GE and that would lower the chances of more multi-corner fights in that GE. Whichever way you look at it, it is good.

Goh Meng Seng

whatever the result, I leave it to voters of PE
But to me , she dont have cut to be an MP

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yeah yeah yeah... makes no difference to many people now... people are all laughing at WP people like you that are so uncivilized to go around booing people and scolding people. Nothing surprising for Singapore voters liao. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Fuck your mother understand, who told you i was a WP member? You need to understand the difference between a volunteer and a member

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah yeah yeah... makes no difference to many people now... people are all laughing at WP people like you that are so uncivilized to go around booing people and scolding people. Nothing surprising for Singapore voters liao. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I reserve my angst towards a 'special' class of fucktard, you are top fucktard as far as i am concerned.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, am I supposed to feel honoured for this? :wink: But the world already knows WP can never be First World political party because of insects and pests like you lah!

Goh Meng Seng

I reserve my angst towards a 'special' class of fucktard, you are top fucktard as far as i am concerned.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, am I supposed to feel honoured for this? :wink: But the world already knows WP can never be First World political party because of insects and pests like you lah!

Goh Meng Seng

GMS,

WP so lousy hor. You should have taken part in BE to take them down.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Quite so, because LTK in his moment of great folly and malaise chose to show fucktards like you the door it will never ever become First Galactic political party i supposed.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why should I? It is important to let political education to the voters to be done in a more "constructive" way.

I may not like LKY but sometimes if we analyze his words carefully, he does have a point somehow. I now believe that voters will have to learn that their votes are very important and they will have to live with their choice no matter how unpleasant it is. Personal experience of bad choices has far more impact than people giving opinions.

WP at this moment, still rely on the honey moon mindset and giving all sorts of excuses for their major failings instead of wanting to keep their house in order. Well, as I have always said, the best strategy to demolish your opponent totally is to keep letting them win and win. Let their ego fly so high and when the time comes, just pull off that little flying carpet below them and let them have a real free fall. Only then, they will never able to pick themselves up again.

I do not wish to see this happening to WP but if it needs such extreme treatment, so be it. I believe, with the full support of the 8 MPs campaigning for her (Well, who is missing from this campaign?), LLL will have the greatest of winning and I sure hope she wins. If she eventually fails to perform, it will teach voters and WP a very hard lesson that don't ever vote blindly or just send anyone just because of loyalty factor and not based on meritocracy to the front. I thought Yawgate would have sent a very clear signal and lesson to both sides but apparently I was wrong. So be it.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS,

WP so lousy hor. You should have taken part in BE to take them down.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I open this forum to talk abt LLL
how u guys think of LLL

Stop being so bitter. Get over it. SDP not in this BE. I shall support SDP vs PAP anywhere any ward in GE 2016.

What is your purpose of creating such threads? Cannot be for opposition unity I suppose.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am always supportive of opposition parties what, WP included. In fact, I spent more time supporting WP than any other party because I bother to write about their failings and things they should avoid; Critiques on the flaws and failings are very important for organization to grow and get better. The only problem is, people like you and others view it as "attacks" on WP and mistakenly believe that I am against WP or against them. So be it.

Goh Meng Seng

Haven't heard from you on Palmergate. Any similarities/differences with Yawgate?

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't heard from you on Palmergate. Any similarities/differences with Yawgate?

GMS will not say anything about Palmergate unlike him yakking nonstop for Yawgate.

He is paid to shut up.

The only thing GMS said in Palmergate so far is praising PAP for their 'decisiveness' and for being 'open'.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How You Think Of Lee Li Lian

1. BO Gay
2. Her body language, action and expression etc is very fake
First priority is to make sure PAP loses, and I will vote for a dog over the ass doctor. People have to pool their votes for the top dog, which is WP LLL.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's quite apparent that Mr Goh Meng Seng hates Worker's Party, but not the girls in it...

Lee Li Lian worked as a Counting Agent and Polling Agent for Mr Goh Meng Seng's team back in Aljunied 2006.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

You are so strange and weird! It is your own WP people who say she is "fake" or "false" whatever, not me! Not my problem but its WP's internal problems! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

It's quite apparent that Mr Goh Meng Seng hates Worker's Party, but not the girls in it...

Lee Li Lian worked as a Counting Agent and Polling Agent for Mr Goh Meng Seng's team back in Aljunied 2006.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

WP people are so strange. When I say I want WP LLL to win, their own people say LLL is false, fake or whatever. But suddenly, turn around to say I hate WP? What logic is that? I think their fanaticism has turned them into lunatics!

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP people are so strange. When I say I want WP LLL to win, their own people say LLL is false, fake or whatever. But suddenly, turn around to say I hate WP? What logic is that? I think their fanaticism has turned them into lunatics!

Goh Meng Seng

They may be taking lessons from you. Damn if you do damn if you don't double majors. Do remember to collect the school fees from them.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always supportive of opposition parties what, WP included. In fact, I spent more time supporting WP than any other party because I bother to write about their failings and things they should avoid;

Thinking back to PE2011 and the PE candidate you spent most time supporting, if I were WP then I worry.