• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today when i was at Jurong Point

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today was meeting a friend at Jurong Point, it has been a long time since i last went. The shopping center is much bigger now after the revamp and there are so many shops, crowds are big too. However, i would say about 65-70% of the people i saw are malaysians and mainland chinese ppl and some filipinos. Most are malaysians, the number of Sinkies are really small. I related this to my friend and he told me this has been the case for a few years already and in his housing estate deeper inside Jurong west, he said there are enclaves of Myanmar/Burmese ppl there. Is this true? Perhaps i went at a wrong time when all Sinkies are holed up elsewhere.

The BTOs launched in Jurong are one of the more expensive compared to launches in CCK, woodlands, Yishun etc and its nowhere near town area ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude the first time u been to singapore? The west side especially is full of these aliens thank god i don;t live there but stories on the mrt jams i read on forums and the vids that i see on youtube make me know the west probably is full of these fuckers. The east isn't any better it's full of shit skins or maybe just the katong area.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
However, i would say about 65-70% of the people i saw are malaysians and mainland chinese ppl and some filipinos. Most are malaysians, the number of Sinkies are really small.

bro,
when was that last time you went Jurong Point?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bang Kee Moon should consider moving his UN HQ to Jurong West. :biggrin:

However, i would say about 65-70% of the people i saw are malaysians and mainland chinese ppl and some filipinos. Most are malaysians, the number of Sinkies are really small.

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is happening everywhere in Singapore, even in my work place.
5 - 10 years back - a lot of ah tiong came,
3, 4, years ago, a lot of ah neh came.
2 years ago till now, it's pinoy everywhere...

However, i would say about 65-70% of the people i saw are malaysians and mainland chinese ppl and some filipinos. ..., the number of Sinkies are really small.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today was meeting a friend at Jurong Point, it has been a long time since i last went. The shopping center is much bigger now after the revamp and there are so many shops, crowds are big too. However, i would say about 65-70% of the people i saw are malaysians and mainland chinese ppl and some filipinos. Most are malaysians, the number of Sinkies are really small. I related this to my friend and he told me this has been the case for a few years already and in his housing estate deeper inside Jurong west, he said there are enclaves of Myanmar/Burmese ppl there. Is this true? Perhaps i went at a wrong time when all Sinkies are holed up elsewhere.

The BTOs launched in Jurong are one of the more expensive compared to launches in CCK, woodlands, Yishun etc and its nowhere near town area ..

You're at Jurong Point on a weekday. Try going there again on a weekend.

Many people of a certain particular ethnicity swarm that mall on weekends. Go discover it for yourself.

It's hardly surprising though. Lots of dorms and hostels and rented flats are in that area.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
walk around Tampines.... the PAP are confident that their new pinoy slaves planted there will ensure their return there...East Coast GRC will be very worrying...not enough HDB...time for some MORE creative gerrymandering!!!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
when was that last time you went Jurong Point?

Last i was there was about 7-8 years ago, way before it was revamped and extended. During that time wasn't so many foreigners, lots of ah bengs nia.. Liked one curry stall at the food court "House of curry" which isnt around any longer. What a change, indeed! :(

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're at Jurong Point on a weekday. Try going there again on a weekend.

Many people of a certain particular ethnicity swarm that mall on weekends. Go discover it for yourself.

It's hardly surprising though. Lots of dorms and hostels and rented flats are in that area.

Never again.. i would think the place where there is a majority sinkies would be the punggol area where there are higher number of BTOs bought by local young couples? Or am i wrong?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any estates near hospitals will have filipinos. ah nehs start from katong all the way east to pasir ris, quite a bit spill into punggol new flats. u go peninsular and be overwhelm by burmeses who mostly lived in jurong west and extension. every countries within the asean have at least a couple hundred thousand of their citizens on this island. a potential 5th column.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never again.. i would think the place where there is a majority sinkies would be the punggol area where there are higher number of BTOs bought by local young couples? Or am i wrong?

sengkang estate full of filipino and ah neh PRs. if u want to see how bad it is, just go the sengkang swimming complex, full of ah nehs and filipinos.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - Thanks for bringing up Jurong Point. Almost forgot there's such a place here. Last there more than a decade ago.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is happening everywhere in Singapore, even in my work place.
5 - 10 years back - a lot of ah tiong came,
3, 4, years ago, a lot of ah neh came.
2 years ago till now, it's pinoy everywhere...

S;poreans will be guests of S'pore in the near future. Either kick the MIW out or relocate.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The west is "cosmopolitan". The east have mostly ah nehs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The west is "cosmopolitan". The east have mostly ah nehs.

The west can be further sub-divided into three distinct regions:

Region 1: Holland-Ulu Pandan-Ghim Moh, Buona Vista, Clementi, West Coast
Region 2: Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang
Region 3: Tuas, Jurong East+West, Lakeside, Boon Lay

Level of desirability:
Region 1 > Region 2 > Region 3