• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help to clean aquarium

dwagster

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows anybody can do Aquarium cleaning?Am looking for someone to help me clean it. I have marine fishes but am not too sure how 2 do it. Do not want my fishes to die.:(

Thanks & Cheers

dwagster

i was looking for referrels my fren. Just wondering if any bros have used this kind of services before?

Cheers

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows anybody can do Aquarium cleaning?Am looking for someone to help me clean it. I have marine fishes but am not too sure how 2 do it. Do not want my fishes to die.:(

Thanks & Cheers

Are you paying ? Many people here unemployed need some money. Can?

If not, please www.

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Thanks & Cheers

you "jiak kuah pa!",come here ask someone to clean your aquarium,"siao kia!"

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
you keeping one of the most challenging marine aquarium and u dunno how to clean aquarium?

try http://arofanatics.com there's lot of fish fanatics there who can help u.

And for my advice is - no one clean a stable marine aquarium, u change 10% water every month and constantly monitor ur water condition with those chemical test device