• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14-year-old student raped by her neighbour (Guess which country?)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/teenaged-student-raped-knife-point-delhi-161804039.html

Teenaged student raped at knife point in Delhi

New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) A 14-year-old student was allegedly raped by her neighbour at knifepoint here, police said Sunday. The accused has been arrested.

"The class 8 student was allegedly raped at knife point by her neighbour at her own residence at Khajuri Khas in east Delhi Saturday afternoon," said a police officer.

In her police complaint, the victim said that Aalim, 25, forced himself on her and proceeded to sexually assault her after scaling the wall of her house even as her mother slept in the very next room.

Before escaping, Aalim threatened to kill her if she revealed it to anyone. The victim, however, told her mother as soon as he left, police said.
"Aalim was arrested immediately after the victim's medical examination confirmed sexual assault," an officer added.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why these ah nehs can't just go for paid service?!

hi there

1. bro, no money mah!
2. after all, gals here are treated as liability or whore.
3. it is a very sad situation there.
4. kinana should go there, free sex, group sex too:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asked streetsmart73: how to rape at knifepoint? 1 hand holding knife 1 hand taking out kkj?:rolleyes:

Simple 3 steps:

1) You take the knife and tell her to take off her clothes and lie down, otherwise you'll stab her or carve up her face.

2) You take out your penis from your trousers.

3) You fuck her.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why these ah nehs can't just go for paid service?!

An Indian picks up a hooker. 'How much do you charge for the hour, sister?' he asks.

$100,' she replies. He says

'Do you do Indian style?'

'No' she says. '

I pay you $200 to do it Indian style'

'No', she says, not knowing what Indian style is.

'I pay you $300'

'No', she says.

'I pay you $400'

'No', she says.

So finally he says, 'OK, I pay you $1,000 to do it Indian style.'

She thinks, 'Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now. I've had every kind of request from weirdos from every part of the world.

How bad could Indian Style be?''.

So she agrees and has sex with him.They do it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after several hours, they finish. Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, 'Hey, I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. But that was good. So what exactly is 'Indian style'?'

The Indian replies 'You send bill to Government'

you say leh ... where got hookers in Shitland ? :biggrin: