• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long did tcj know koh poh koon?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - HOW LONG DID CHAN KNOWS KOH POH KOON?

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
tottot_318 <NOBR></NOBR>
Jan-13 3:33 am
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 24)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
SINGAPORE: Acting Ministers Tan Chuan-Jin and Chan Chun Sing spoke on Sunday in support of Dr Koh Poh Koon - the People's Action Party's man for the Punggol East by-election.

"I've always known him to be somebody who feels a lot for fellow Singaporeans and I think we will be very happy and very proud to have him on the team."

AS THOUGH HE KNOW HIM FOR MANY YEARS WHEN HE ONLY JUST KNOW HIM.
SO IS NOT REALLY HONORABLE AND TRUTHFUL TO GIVE THAT STATEMENT.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
tottot_318 <NOBR></NOBR>
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 24)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
SINGAPORE: Acting Ministers Tan Chuan-Jin and Chan Chun Sing spoke on Sunday in support of Dr Koh Poh Koon - the People's Action Party's man for the Punggol East by-election.

"I've always known him to be somebody who feels a lot for fellow Singaporeans and I think we will be very happy and very proud to have him on the team."

Did he get a free anus check?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>"I've always known him to be somebody who feels a lot for fellow Singaporeans and I think we will be very happy and very proud to have him on the team."

SO IS NOT REALLY HONORABLE AND TRUTHFUL TO GIVE THAT STATEMENT.[/QUOTE]<<

Says alot about him and he's not even sure...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"I've always known him to be somebody who feels a lot for fellow Singaporeans and I think we will be very happy and very proud to have him on the team."

<<

Says alot about him and he's not even sure...[/QUOTE]

TCJ just joined PAP and suddenly knows everyone.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
tottot_318 <NOBR></NOBR>
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 24)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

They are acting Millionster. Paid millions to act so must act la!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
TCJ just joined PAP and suddenly knows everyone.

Aiya bullshit lah.... joined Dr Koh joined PAP 3 weeks ago

1) Teo Ser Luck calls him "Old friend"

2) TCJ and CCB talk like they were sperm together with Dr Koh :*:

Wayang Kulit lah................

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Equally idiotic was Rear Admirer's comments in the papers that when residents meet the Rear Prober, they will find him very hardworking.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS, TCJ and KPK were in same year, or just a year apart. They knew each other from secondary school. If I am not mistaken, classmates fr RI. Their paths definitely crossed from NS days.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
CCS, TCJ and KPK were in same year, or just a year apart. They knew each other from secondary school. If I am not mistaken, classmates fr RI. Their paths definitely crossed from NS days.

About 5 years apart lah for KEE CHIU and KPK, 3 years for TCJ.... .... unless they buddy buddy in boy scout camps together, unlikely to know each other then

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS - KPK disrupted to study medicine

CCS and TCJ f off to England to study. Sure, they make long distance phonecalls to each other every weekend!

imagine the conv: Eh...don't worry cock (I mean Kok) whether you enter politics i say I know you like a brother ok!